Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will microsoft ruin ghosts?

This is a discussion on will microsoft ruin ghosts? within the Call of Duty: Ghosts forum, part of the C; Will microsoft ruin cod ghosts? like... giving everything first on xbox......

Lvl 2 - Bronze

will microsoft ruin ghosts?

Will microsoft ruin cod ghosts?
    like... giving everything first on xbox...
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

Editorial Team

Did it ruin MW3 or BLOPS 2?
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 7 - Gold

every CoD is ruined by players. worst gaming community. lag switchers, hackers. every CoD is ruined from the start it doesnt have anything to do with microsoft
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

-i- love myself.

Microsoft doesnt ruin any game,the only thing that ruins a game is bad developing or the gamers.

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    every CoD is ruined by players. worst gaming community. lag switchers, hackers. every CoD is ruined from the start it doesnt have anything to do with microsoft
    Pretty much this. Call of Duty is a genuinely a good series, but it's be tough to take it to the next level when you use your giant audience as makeshift play testers.

Run some betas, ya' asses.

Lvl 4 - Silver

even if they could, i can't see cod getting any worse, the game is going to be just as bad as the previous titles...

Signature Created by Bladia

Lvl 6 - Silver

According to all the trendy haters, the game was ruined the very second the name 'CALL OF DUTY' was attached to it......

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    even if they could, i can't see cod getting any worse, the game is going to be just as bad as the previous titles...
    You make this comment, but yet you played and platinumed every COD out there. If you think the series is so bad put your money where your mouth is and stop buying and/or playing the games. Nothing personal and I don't mean to offend, but people like yourself, who complain about Call Of Duty every damn year, yet then turn around and go buy the next one in the series, are the biggest type of hypocrites out there. Just sayin......

- 311 -

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Tough to ruin something that's already crap, and Microsoft has been getting stuff first on the cods for awhile now

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    You make this comment, but yet you played and platinumed every COD out there. If you think the series is so bad put your money where your mouth is and stop buying and/or playing the games. Nothing personal and I don't mean to offend, but people like yourself, who complain about Call Of Duty every damn year, yet then turn around and go buy the next one in the series, are the biggest type of hypocrites out there. Just sayin......
    lol, no i didn't buy any of them, i borrowed them all from friends, there is a difference between playing them and enjoying them ... usually they are pretty easy platinums, so that's why i played them (as soon as i got the platinum, i never touched them again)...

Signature Created by Bladia

worlds biggest welch fan

He gets a dog, the graphics will look better and COD was one of there biggest highlights at the X-box 1 show because a huge % of Microsoft gamers play COD

Plus you can watch football
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    According to all the trendy haters, the game was ruined the very second the name 'CALL OF DUTY' was attached to it......
    I'm a fan of CoD, especially Modern Warfare campaign, spent a lot of hours on multiplayer. I played all of them on PC from United Offensive to MW3. But to buy it on a console? If Battlefield can have servers, what's stopping CoD?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    lol, no i didn't buy any of them, i borrowed them all from friends, there is a difference between playing them and enjoying them ... usually they are pretty easy platinums, so that's why i played them (as soon as i got the platinum, i never touched them again)...
    Whether you actually buy the game or not is somewhat irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, you're still playing every new title they put out but yet you claim to not enjoy the games. So what's the point of playing something you don't like, regardless of how easy it is to platinum? You might as well go play Hannah Montanna for that matter. Sounds like a massive waste of time to me......

- 311 -

PRO Member

Nah I doubt it ... when it all comes down it the franchise has never "really" been ruined or rather at least the singleplayer hasn't been .. multiplayer is a different story

The way I see it despite what everyone says the series is as good as it has always been (more or less) its just become stale
    This isn't something special though as a lot of franchises are experiencing this, the thing though is that Call of Duty is the one doing it most obviously and has managed to become the scapegoat for non innovative games everywhere because of this

When all is said and done though I would say if you haven't played a COD game before or just haven't grown tired of the games formular yet this game is probably going to be awesome for you

Now if someone actually were to ruin the game ... well my bet would be on the players and not Microsoft as they sure have done a good job so far with the previous titles multiplayer portion of the games :/

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I'm a fan of CoD, especially Modern Warfare campaign, spent a lot of hours on multiplayer. I played all of them on PC from United Offensive to MW3. But to buy it on a console? If Battlefield can have servers, what's stopping CoD?
    Cryogenalizing? I think that's a new word right there, funniest damn thing I've seen in awhile, why didn't this guy just quit if he's playing against someone who's clearly doing something funky? Instead just keep playing for several minutes screaming obscenities over and over again, sounds like a great use of his time

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    Cryogenalizing? I think that's a new word right there, funniest damn thing I've seen in awhile, why didn't this guy just quit if he's playing against someone who's clearly doing something funky? Instead just keep playing for several minutes screaming obscenities over and over again, sounds like a great use of his time
    I think because he wanted to expose that dude to other Xbox players

Lvl 6 - Silver

I wouldn't say that Microsoft are going to wreck the game, they have no actual say in it, the whole exclusivity thing is bloody annoying though!

I wouldn't say the CoD games are bad anyway, I had all of them upto Black Ops basically on release day, and by Black Ops I was just tired of the fanbase more than the formula. CoD4 and WaW in their early years were fantastic games and you would even get players adding you or messaging you after games like "gd game" and whatnot, while these days you just get obscenities rammed down your throat !

It isn't the game, its the fanbase and as a result its been turned into a scapegoat.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I think because he wanted to expose that dude to other Xbox players
    Understandable, but still why get so upset about it and swear so much if you're just going to expose a cheater?

illegal in 9 countries

No. Ghosts don't have hands, hence can't pickup an Xbox controller, ergo can't be ruined. They might be a bit grumpy about not being able to play CoD, but I'm sure they'll get over it.

Poltergeists on the other hand may be able to use an Xbox controller via telekinesis. But it that case, they're more likely to ruin the Xbox - ectoplasm leaves a stain.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    Understandable, but still why get so upset about it and swear so much if you're just going to expose a cheater?
    that's his character, he is trolling, nothing about this guy is serious, he is just entertaining his audience which is couple thousands on YouTube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast