Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gee this looks familiar

This is a discussion on Gee this looks familiar within the Call of Duty: Ghosts forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by Synyster_Death Let's all continue to cry about CoD is the same thing game to game because there's ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Synyster_Death View Post
    Let's all continue to cry about CoD is the same thing game to game because there's nothing else better to do. Why complain about it being the same each installment? Isn't that the point of any game in a series? How about we cry about how Battlefield 4 is the same as Battlefield 3. Assassin's Creed IV is the same as Assassin's Creed III, Madden 2025 is the same as Madden 13. Oh god it's all the same! Let's buy the newest version and then complain about it! Good god, at this point everyone who complains about the game basically spent $60 so they can have something to bitch about. What's the point?
    There's a difference between it being similar and it being the same exact thing. The problem is that it's been the same exact thing year after year for the past 4 or 5 years, with nothing new being brought to the table. Yes, AC generally does the same thing as what was done before, however Ubisoft does add something new to each installment. Infinity Ward just copy/pasted a famous scene from MW2 and put it in this game. That is the problem, it is literally the same thing as a previous installment. And no, as I said earlier in this thread, I will not even rent this game. If I come off as though I'm bitching, it's because the dumb asses out there that buy this game year after year, claiming it to be the greatest thing ever, and argue that "they've changed this, they've added that", which this video shows that they didn't change anything; these people make the COD numbers that cause developers such as Radical Entertainment to be cut back and used as a "support studio" because their titles don't make the COD numbers that publishers like Activision strive for in a title.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Relax, obviously they did it on purpose. I love that it is similar, bring back memories from the best FPS Campaign i ever played, cause lets face it, MW2 had a perfect story.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by BeefcakeJax View Post
    Relax, obviously they did it on purpose. I love that it is similar, bring back memories from the best FPS Campaign i ever played, cause lets face it, MW2 had a perfect story.
    hahahaahahahaha. thank you. this made me laugh. i think 4 was better than any other that followed, both MP and SP. just a shame the MP is ruined now or was when i last tried it, dont even know if its still up.
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12