Extinction...Failing the first challenge...

This is a discussion on Extinction...Failing the first challenge... within the Call of Duty: Ghosts forum, part of the C; Playing Extinction failing the first challenge is like a no-no cuz its too easy! They either give you dont take ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Extinction...Failing the first challenge...

Playing Extinction failing the first challenge is like a no-no cuz its too easy! They either give you dont take damage or melee the aliens! And when that happens I just gotta leave the match or restart cuz...its TOO EASY TO DO! And there is nothing worse than gettin a level 1-5 that dont notice the challenges...sigh... Feels so annoying when that happens I just wanna

It's All Spandex!

Quote Originally Posted by tai363 View Post
    Playing Extinction failing the first challenge is like a no-no cuz its too easy! They either give you dont take damage or melee the aliens! And when that happens I just gotta leave the match or restart cuz...its TOO EASY TO DO! And there is nothing worse than gettin a level 1-5 that dont notice the challenges...sigh... Feels so annoying when that happens I just wanna
    I know the feeling....Best way is to boost with people that want to do the challenges

LOL why bother quitting tho it is still fun and ranks you up even if you fail the challenge! It is annoying but hey some of the other ones are each too that get screwed up. The challenges that I see go undone are the weapon challnges.

What's funny is when the challenge come up you hear everyone say what the challenge is like people cannot read HAHA
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Remember You Soon

The ones I can't stand are the accuracy challenges. Those are the worst, that and the no damage one as well. The rest are doable. Got to hive 13 on my 1st try playing with randoms.

Lvl 4 - Silver

YEah true! I find extinction to be a breathe of fresh air from MP and Zombies! And the accuracy is very annoying!

Accuracy isn't bad in the city only in the cabin area once you get it in the cabin area you are screwed I think the highest my team and I got was 26% definitely rough i do believe this trophy is going to hold me back dangit
    Sig & Yoo_Hoo's made by Pancake Model
    Avy made by DARE

Lvl 7 - Gold

Ok glad to see this thread. Guess i'm not the only one that gets irritated by other players.. Best way is to do it with people that are serious and are trying to earn the Completionist trophy. The accuracy challenges are not that bad, just give one shot and the rest do melee or let your sentry guns do everything. The most annoying challenge is finding the leaper. Never found this one and i'm Always getting this one if everything goes smoothly

I'm looking for serious people to earn this trophy because it's the last one i need for the platinum. So add me on PS3 NTGSruler. Already left a message in the boosting thread.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah Ive killed the Leper maybe ONCE outta my whole time playing extinction! Sad really!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Add me sepirothkiller im doin the trophys need experienced people

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello I am new to this site so sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area but I am looking for people that are serious about getting the Extinction Trophies on the PlayStation 4 if you are please add me Acko_1994_.