Tired of the Hacking

This is a discussion on Tired of the Hacking within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 forum, part of the C; You think this game will ever get patched again? I am tired of getting into a match and having a ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Tired of the Hacking

You think this game will ever get patched again? I am tired of getting into a match and having a auto-aim, uav hacker ruin the game for everyone. Reporting people to Sony tells you to report the people to Activision... which I cannot find a place to report people at Activision. It probably wouldn't do much anyways, but I am just hopeful for a patch to fix the hacking issues.

And don't tell me to play something else, I have Black Ops, I have MW3, I have Elite Premium and I enjoy playing lots of other games. But you know, when you have 18 days into the multiplayer of MW2, all with non-boosting, non-hacking stats, I would hate to just not play anymore. I love the maps of this game, I love the weaponry, I love the dynamics of everything about it even though it can be extremely frustrating. I would just hate to never play this game again.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i like how you started this almost 2 months ago, and noooooo one has replied...
    but anyway... if enough people call into Activision (as like you said there is so place for it on their site) they'd probably put out a patch

here's their number: 1-800-225-6588
    or: 1-310-255-2050

got these when calling into Sony just like you did and they told me the same thing. the rep gave em to me.

hope it helps
    its Monkei
    not GhettoMonkey

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah, maybe no one cares about this game anymore but me, lol. Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call and see what they say. I am guessing that all their efforts are geared towards MW3, but since MW2 is still sitting on store shelves, to me I think it should be supported. It's not like they made any money off it or anything...