Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims

This is a discussion on MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 forum, part of the C; Just posted a thread on this before CV told me of this one. This is an absolute fuc*ng joke. My ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just posted a thread on this before CV told me of this one. This is an absolute fuc*ng joke. My sig quote fits this perfectly; ''We have to stop this recent culture of people telling us hey're offended and expecting us to give a fu*k,'' - Ricky Gervais

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Change is good

Yeah I love staring at the frame of one picture wall of one bathroom in one map of MW2 as well.

Angel of Death

Coming from a Muslim family, I got to say this is fucking retarded. One of the reasons I became an Atheist.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

wow....... seriously now they are picking on games too? why do we west put the tail between our legs everytime any muslim group starts acting like assholes..... if it offends them for whatever crazy reason, then restrict content on their zone or just ban the game on their zone. someday we'll all stop alcohol worldwide, all woman wearing burkas because muslims want it so and west must do as they want so......... i'm not anti any religion but this is getting out of hand and west needs to grow some balls!! they do whatever they want on their countries and we do whatever we want in ours!

Banned

Apparently the map has been removed so they could edit it, maybe they will add it back in with a picture of the statue of liberty holding Bin Laden's head or something just to troll all the Muslims.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    Apparently the map has been removed so they could edit it, maybe they will add it back in with a picture of the statue of liberty holding Bin Laden's head or something just to troll all the Muslims.
    muslims don't idolize bin laden.

not everyone who is muslim is a terrorist or a mentally insane extremist. They can get very easily offended about anything because of how much they love their scripture but thats the only minus point about their religion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    muslims don't idolize bin laden.

not everyone who is muslim is a terrorist or a mentally insane extremist.
    He is still a representative of their culture and even if they hated his personal motives, they would still take offence on a much higher scale making for amplified hilarity!

INTJ

He is still a representative of their culture and even if they hated his personal motives, they would still take offence on a much higher scale making for amplified hilarity!
    if thats true then charles manson/Adolf Hitler/etc. is a representative of christian culture and Joseph Stalin is a Representative of the Athiest culture too.

all religions/Forms of atheism have their village idiots.

Banned

Village idiots or not, many Muslims would still find this offensive in an American video game lololol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Man somebody's always crying about something stupid GTFOH

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Anyone interested in starting a I will buy the next infinity ward game if they leave it the way it is support group? We can say we represent the world gaming community.

Final Fantasy XIV Guru

YES! Wonderful idea. Also, counterpoint: "I won't buy the next game if it is changed."

Signature created by: DaRe_xLw

Lvl 5 - Silver

Why is it that the biggest religious fanatics are also the biggest hypocrites?

Lvl 8 - Gold

Village idiots or not, many Muslims would still find this offensive in an American video game lololol
    Let us burn the American flag that was made in China while we point our AK47 hand-me-downs from the USSR and waste our only magazine.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Things like this make me so disappointed in humanity, how people have such a non-existent sense of perspective has got to make you wonder if such people are actually conscious while awake.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Why has it taken 3 years to find the thing? Its a painting in a bathroom in a VIDEOGAME, come on that's ridiculous.

If it offends you, stop playing it. It's not like anything bad was said anyway and how many other places are there to hang a picture in a bathroom?

Lvl 6 - Silver

whiny ****s.... blow them off the fucking Earth says me... bunch of ****s

Lvl 6 - Silver

wow so saying fuck is okay... saying c un t isn't... what the shit

Lvl 6 - Silver

it's disgusting that Activision had to even apologize for it....

Gotham's Reckoning

This has to be the biggest loads of bollocks that I have read this month (so far). Because some whinging asshole was offended by a tiny picture in the Favela map (which is one of my favorite maps0 that it had to be removed.

Religion = A load of shit.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast