Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims

This is a discussion on MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by Ps360 if thats true then charles manson/Adolf Hitler/etc. is a representative of christian culture and Joseph Stalin ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    if thats true then charles manson/Adolf Hitler/etc. is a representative of christian culture and Joseph Stalin is a Representative of the Athiest culture too.

all religions/Forms of atheism have their village idiots.
    Adolf Hitler was not a Christian. He pretended he was for votes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    the fact that the picture has text on it that reads allah is beatiful,he loves beauty,and is placed above a toilet in a filthy bathroom, looks like someone was trying to troll the muslims to me.This isn't a case of religion being stupid,its a case of someone at infinity ward being a dick.

I agree, I think this was some isolated incident by a particular employee at Infinity Ward. Interesting though, the individual that created this obviously knew what he/she was doing, because they knew it would insult. Best thing would be to remove the picture, not the level. Removing the level would be a bit extreme (no pun intended)...I can assure you though, the voice in the YouTube film does not speak for all Muslims.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    Adolf Hitler was not a Christian. He pretended he was for votes.
    Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wikipedia -__-

Was Hitler a Christian?

Hoping you haven't misunderstood me. I'm saying that he held no belief in Christianity, that he despised it. I, technically, am a Christian for I was baptised etc, however I am an atheist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 7 - Gold

it doesnt matter if he was a christian or not,he didnt do what he did in the name of religion,so your comparison is still ignorant

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    it doesnt matter if he was a christian or not,he didnt do what he did in the name of religion,so your comparison is still ignorant
    Nazi's Advocated Postitive Christianity, which was essentially a racist version of christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity

Adolf hitler was very well known for being part of the Occult and Religious beliefs.

"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and the reproduction of our race ... so that our people may mature for the fulfilment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. ... Peoples that bastardize themselves, or let themselves be bastardized, sin against the will of eternal Providence."

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
    According to Steigmann-Gall, Hitler's references to Jesus, God as the "Lord of Creation" and the necessity of obeying "His will" reveals that Christianity was fused into his thinking. "What Christianity achieves is not dogma, it does not seek the outward ecclesiastical form, but rather ethical principles.... There is not religion and no philosophy that equals it in its moral content; no philosophical ethics is better able to diffuse the tension between this life and the hereafter, from which Christianity and its ethic were born," Hitler stated

Lvl 4 - Silver

As a Muslim, I agree to the original video but removing the whole level is stupid. A simple patch would fix it as the original video said.
    To all of you who are insulting the guy, insulting religion and/or muslims : go fuck yourselves

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed_Mans View Post
    As a Muslim, I agree to the original video but removing the whole level is stupid. A simple patch would fix it as the original video said.
    To all of you who are insulting the guy, insulting religion and/or muslims : go fuck yourselves

cake or death

As a Muslim, I agree to the original video but removing the whole level is stupid. A simple patch would fix it as the original video said. To all of you who are insulting the guy, insulting religion and/or muslims : go fuck yourselves
    Or bettet yet, you could get a grip of yourself

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Or bettet yet, you could get a grip of yourself
    You're telling ME to get a grip of myself? How about you tell all those ignorant self centred assholes to get a grip of theirselves too and stop being keyboard warriors on the internet and insulting millions of people...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Trains View Post
    If you don't have anything better to say don't say anything at all. Troll.

Banned

If you don't have anything better to say don't say anything at all. Troll.
    It's funny cause I didn't say anything at all lololol

PRO Member

You're telling ME to get a grip of myself? How about you tell all those ignorant self centred assholes to get a grip of theirselves too and stop being keyboard warriors on the internet and insulting millions of people...

Relax...no one's trying to be a 'keyboard warriors', it's just a website and just a forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how ignorant it may sound. You cannot come on thinking you are going to change people with some choice words.

Enjoy yourself...you'll live longer

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

дурак

Enjoy this thread while it lasts guys, a Muslim is bitching in the thread, therefor it will be locked soon.

In all seriousness, people need to get over themselves. After a while, letting religious people (Muslim or not) get their way when something offends them, just tells them all they have to do is whine enough and something will be done about it.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Lvl 3 - Bronze

that is so ridicolous ! IT'S JUST A FU***** GAME ! world would have less problems without religion ... just an opinion ... but whatever ... :b

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdorbear View Post
    wow....... seriously now they are picking on games too?
    This isn't new. Right off the top of my head, I can remember them going after LBP2, of all games, for including a musical track where lines from their holy book were being sung. This isn't the first time, and it definitely won't be the last.

How about you tell all those ignorant self centred assholes to get a grip of theirselves too and stop being keyboard warriors on the internet and insulting millions of people...
    I'm sorry, but one group of people demanding that a game company change something that offends them, which has been around for almost 3 years, and offends no one else? That, in my humble opinion, is self-centered. Whether justified or not. I think the Muslim people should stop being hypocritical. If they hate western influence in their culture so much, why play our games? And why the fuck should we listen to them and change our games just because they're offended by them?
    Blank friend requests will be ignored and the sender will be unceremoniously added to my Block List.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    If they hate western influence in their culture so much, why play our games? And why the fuck should we listen to them and change our games just because they're offended by them?
    You gotta admit, thats a pretty valid point...not too sure about all the swearing though

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Muslims always have to ruin all the fun (no offense to any muslims here)

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare

WWE:
    Favorite TEN (Active Performers) - Cesaro, Kofi Kingston, Wyatt Family, The Shield, Big E Langston, Daniel Bryan

R.I.P Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    This isn't new. Right off the top of my head, I can remember them going after LBP2, of all games, for including a musical track where lines from their holy book were being sung. This isn't the first time, and it definitely won't be the last.

I'm sorry, but one group of people demanding that a game company change something that offends them, which has been around for almost 3 years, and offends no one else? That, in my humble opinion, is self-centered. Whether justified or not. I think the Muslim people should stop being hypocritical. If they hate western influence in their culture so much, why play our games? And why the fuck should we listen to them and change our games just because they're offended by them?
    This. End of...
    We're too worried about being racist etc, hurting peoples feelings now, that we just bow down and do whatever we're told...

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Gigiman18 View Post
    that is so ridicolous ! IT'S JUST A FU***** GAME ! world would have less problems without religion ... just an opinion ... but whatever ... :b
    Don't blame religion. It's the people who believe in it too strongly that ruins it for the rest of us.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast