Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims

This is a discussion on MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 forum, part of the C; Best thread today, by far!!! if I had rep to give, I would...

PRO Member

Best thread today, by far!!!

if I had rep to give, I would

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

The funny thing is, all this is over somebody who may not even exist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

R.I.P Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    The funny thing is, all this is over somebody who DOESN'T even exist...
    Corrected for you

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Corrected for you
    you just changed it to say he does exist.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I have a religious picture of the 12 commandments on top of my toilet. What is wrong about it. I am Christian so I don't know if you are not allowed to do so as a Muslim.
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Randy66 View Post
    I have a religious picture of the 12 commandments on top of my toilet. What is wrong about it. I am Christian so I don't know if you are not allowed to do so as a Muslim.
    12 commandments? Were there more added later?

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Corrected for you
    Thankyou

PRO Member

12!!!! LMAO...if you're at home, can you let me know what #11 and #12 say. That would be interesting.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, not to poke fun at you, but....oh man, come on, 12, 12 commandments!

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post
    12!!!! LMAO...if you're at home, can you let me know what #11 and #12 say. That would be interesting.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well I know 11 is "THOU SHALT NOT LOUNGE AROUND THY TENT IN THINE UNDERPANTS"

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

[QUOTE=dr_mayus;368439]Well I know 11 is "THOU SHALT NOT LOUNGE AROUND THY TENT IN THINE UNDERPANTS"/QUOTE]

LMAO...

#12 Should be something to do with not placing religious paraphernalia above defecation paraphernalia

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by User011010 View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hey guys don't laugh. There was once 15 commandments.

Lvl 4 - Silver

To all ppl here who say bad things on Islam, in religion, there are thing that's have limits and should not be crossed, so name of ALLAH in bathroom is humiliating Muslims ( like me ) , and to who put picture of Osama bin laden on Liberty status , I find this picture funny and not offended because not all Muslims like this terrorist , so you must judge you mind before talking bad things, like, WHY infinity ward didn't delete the frame from picture instead of deleting the whole map ? its because they want from us to fight each other.
    BTW Sly Copper is Muslim cool.

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by hawkiq View Post
    To all ppl here who say bad things on Islam, in religion, there are thing that's have limits and should not be crossed, so name of ALLAH in bathroom is humiliating Muslims ( like me ) , and to who put picture of Osama bin laden on Liberty status , I find this picture funny and not offended because not all Muslims like this terrorist , so you must judge you mind before talking bad things, like, WHY infinity ward didn't delete the frame from picture instead of deleting the whole map ? its because they want from us to fight each other.
    BTW Sly Copper is Muslim cool.
    What's wrong with insulting religion? Seriously, why should I not be allowed?

Also they haven't 'deleted' the map, they've temporarily removed it so that they can take away the picture I do believe.
    What I think:

Last edited by MrFudge; 10-10-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: PC bullsh*t

Lvl 8 - Gold

What's wrong with insulting religion? Seriously, why should I not be allowed? Also they haven't 'deleted' the map, they've temporarily removed it so that they can take away the picture I do believe. Just to troll...
    because you would have to be an ignorant asshole to insult someones beliefs just for the sake of doing it.i would also like to add just because you have the right to do or say something,doesn't mean you should.

PRO Member

Serious matter, hope it will be resolved in peace, without bloodshed of innocent people,

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

PRO Member

Way to represent Christianizzzm

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

> Put a message containing "Allah" in a bathroom
    > Wait for muslims to get angry.
    > 3 years still no reaction?
    > Finally someone realised
    > Delete map after a herd of angry muslims
    > Make all non-muslim gamers hate muslims even more
    >?????
    >Profit.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    because you would have to be an ignorant asshole to insult someones beliefs just for the sake of doing it.i would also like to add just because you have the right to do or say something,doesn't mean you should.
    But I am not insulting anybody's beliefs 'just for the sake of it'. If you actually read the OP bit, you would see the dickheads who got this map banned because of some utter bullshit are doing it on 'religious' grounds. I don't believe in religion, and so I think it is completely stupid to temporarily remove the map, and quite frankly, I don't think anybody should give a single shit what those Muslims think of the picture. Therefore I am having a go at them for a reason.

Once again, I am not posting what I am just because I 'have the right'. I get religious shit crammed down my throat pretty much every day of the week, and as soon as I post something in response, I get blasted. Bloody typical.

I have a feeling all this came from my words 'Just to troll.' That was meant as a JOKE, a I just said I have a reason to be having a go at religion. I will change it if it pleases you.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

But I am not insulting anybody's beliefs 'just for the sake of it'. If you actually read the OP bit, you would see the dickheads who got this map banned because of some utter bullshit are doing it on 'religious' grounds. I don't believe in religion, and so I think it is completely stupid to temporarily remove the map, and quite frankly, I don't think anybody should give a single shit what those Muslims think of the picture. Therefore I am having a go at them for a reason.

Once again, I am not posting what I am just because I 'have the right'. I get religious shit crammed down my throat pretty much every day of the week, and as soon as I post something in response, I get blasted. Bloody typical.

I have a feeling all this came from my words 'Just to troll.' That was meant as a JOKE, a I just said I have a reason to be having a go at religion. I will change it if it pleases you.
    And here I thought Activition did it to get some easy free publicity.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    the fact that the picture has text on it that reads allah is beatiful,he loves beauty,and is placed above a toilet in a filthy bathroom, looks like someone was trying to troll the muslims to me.This isn't a case of religion being stupid,its a case of someone at infinity ward being a dick.
    I find it hard to believe that only one person on this thread saw the bigger picture here.. A lot of ignorant comments too! Like the guy said
    in the video this is offensive to muslims, they could've just patched it but they couldn't be bothered so they removed it.

Obvioulsy the people who did this knew what they were doing...

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed_Mans View Post
    As a Muslim, I agree to the original video but removing the whole level is stupid. A simple patch would fix it as the original video said.
    To all of you who are insulting the guy, insulting religion and/or muslims : go fuck yourselves
    I second this

Sig by Smashguy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast