Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims

This is a discussion on MW2 Favela Map removed due to angry muslims within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by MrFudge But I am not insulting anybody's beliefs 'just for the sake of it'. If you actually ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by MrFudge View Post
    But I am not insulting anybody's beliefs 'just for the sake of it'. If you actually read the OP bit, you would see the dickheads who got this map banned because of some utter bullshit are doing it on 'religious' grounds. I don't believe in religion, and so I think it is completely stupid to temporarily remove the map, and quite frankly, I don't think anybody should give a single shit what those Muslims think of the picture. Therefore I am having a go at them for a reason. Once again, I am not posting what I am just because I 'have the right'. I get religious shit crammed down my throat pretty much every day of the week, and as soon as I post something in response, I get blasted. Bloody typical. I have a feeling all this came from my words 'Just to troll.' That was meant as a JOKE, a I just said I have a reason to be having a go at religion. I will change it if it pleases you.
    i wasn't blasting you,you asked a question and i answered.

PRO Member

But I am not insulting anybody's beliefs 'just for the sake of it'. If you actually read the OP bit, you would see the dickheads who got this map banned because of some utter bullshit are doing it on 'religious' grounds. I don't believe in religion, and so I think it is completely stupid to temporarily remove the map, and quite frankly, I don't think anybody should give a single shit what those Muslims think of the picture. Therefore I am having a go at them for a reason.

Once again, I am not posting what I am just because I 'have the right'. I get religious shit crammed down my throat pretty much every day of the week, and as soon as I post something in response, I get blasted. Bloody typical.

I have a feeling all this came from my words 'Just to troll.' That was meant as a JOKE, a I just said I have a reason to be having a go at religion. I will change it if it pleases you.
    Those Muslims? Well this Muslim doesn't give a flying fuck about what you think... ''religious shit crammed down my throat'' What did you expect when you came on to this thread.. or did you not read the title?

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

With all do respect, nobody in this thread knows anything about Islam.. war is not just with rifles and tanks.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    Those Muslims? Well this Muslim doesn't give a flying fuck about what you think... ''religious shit crammed down my throat'' What did you expect when you came on to this thread.. or did you not read the title?
    Well I honestly do not mind what you think of what I think, after all I have never demanded that everybody should bow down to my every word. A quote goes something like this ''You should respect a persons right to have an opinion, but that does not mean you should respect the opinion itself''. I don't really understand why you think I would care that you don't agree with me.

As for my quote, you have taken it way out of context and so you're actually making yourself look like a bit of a tit. If this is a thread partially about religion, of course I expect religion to be brought up... are you an imbecile? I was referring to everyday life. People preach God this and God that and crap like how I will go to hell to me almost every single day of my life, but I don't call them an 'ignorant asshole'. Then, as soon post saying that I think all this religious stuff is a load of crap and then post a joke, I DO get called an ignorant asshole.

I wonder, did you use the word 'flying' before fuck because you are a muslim?
    Last edited by MrFudge; 10-11-2012 at 10:42 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Well I honestly do not mind what you think of what I think, after all I have never demanded that everybody should bow down to my every word. A quote goes something like this ''You should respect a persons right to have an opinion, but that does not mean you should respect the opinion itself''. I don't really understand why you think I would care that you don't agree with me. As for my quote, you have taken it way out of context and so you're actually making yourself look like a bit of a tit. If this is a thread partially about religion, of course I expect religion to be brought up... are you an imbecile? I was referring to everyday life. People preach God this and God that and crap like how I will go to hell to me almost every single day of my life, but I don't call them an 'ignorant asshole'. Then, as soon post saying that I think all this religious stuff is a load of crap and then post a joke, I DO get called an ignorant asshole. I wonder, did you use the word 'flying' before fuck because you are a muslim?
    you never were called a name for posting a joke.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    you never were called a name for posting a joke.
    You implied I was an 'ignorant asshole', quoting the post in which I posted my joke, claiming I was doing it for no reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

PRO Member

Well I honestly do not mind what you think of what I think, after all I have never demanded that everybody should bow down to my every word. A quote goes something like this ''You should respect a persons right to have an opinion, but that does not mean you should respect the opinion itself''. I don't really understand why you think I would care that you don't agree with me.

As for my quote, you have taken it way out of context and so you're actually making yourself look like a bit of a tit. If this is a thread partially about religion, of course I expect religion to be brought up... are you an imbecile? I was referring to everyday life. People preach God this and God that and crap like how I will go to hell to me almost every single day of my life, but I don't call them an 'ignorant asshole'. Then, as soon post saying that I think all this religious stuff is a load of crap and then post a joke, I DO get called an ignorant asshole.

I wonder, did you use the word 'flying' before fuck because you are a muslim?

I have no clue what the fuck you are trying to say... actually I don't care so don't bother trying to explain yourself, you make no sense and you are full of shit.

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 8 - Gold

You implied I was an 'ignorant asshole', quoting the post in which I posted my joke, claiming I was doing it for no reason.
    i could care less about youre joke as i am far from being a religious person,and if i were a religious person i wouldnt find the joke offensive.you asked a question and i gave you an answer,and my answer wasnt pointed at you it was to anybody who insults anyone for no other reason than to insult them.
    Last edited by bobbyblitzed; 10-12-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Deathless Destroyer

Guys, let's try to keep this discussion civil. I'm Islamic and I personally think that the people who were offended by a map in a game are idiots. And war is not just about guns and nuclear technology, war is a continuation of a governmental dispute between two factions (or more). The armies are there when the dispute gets out of hand. Armies are not completely stationed to prepare for war, they are there to help fix or prevent problems from happening.

Lvl 6 - Silver

My imaginary friend is better than yours, and he's gona come down and do some imaginary shit to you..
    And I believe in him because I was told to, I have never met or seen my god but I believe he is real in my head, and all these other people believe in him so it must be true and I believe so much in what I have been told that I cannot make my own decisions anymore, I recite whatever is read to me..
    I will die for him and go to an imaginary place filled with imaginary things and imaginary feelings I will never experience in real life because I was imagining all the time...

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    And why the fuck should we listen to them and change our games just because they're offended by them?
    Why? This is why - Diplomat Killed in Libya Told Fellow Gamers: Hope I 'Don't Die Tonight' | Danger Room | Wired.com

Four people died over one idiot's YouTube video, including one of the leaders of Eve Online's community.

“He was on jabber when it happened, that’s the most fucked up thing,” Gianturco wrote. “In Baghdad the same kind of thing happened – incoming sirens, he’d vanish, we’d freak out and he’d come back ok after a bit. This time he said ‘FUCK’ and ‘GUNFIRE’ and then disconnected and never returned.
    Extremists of all religions will go to any measure to make their point. It's not worth dying over a game.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Why? This is why - Diplomat Killed in Libya Told Fellow Gamers: Hope I 'Don't Die Tonight' | Danger Room | Wired.com Four people died over one idiot's YouTube video, including one of the leaders of Eve Online's community. Extremists of all religions will go to any measure to make their point. It's not worth dying over a game.
    the attack in Benghazi wasn't because of a youtube video.Extremists will go to any measure to make a point not just religious extremists.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Extremists of all religions will go to any measure to make their point. It's not worth dying over a game.
    Religion isn't worth dying for either.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

hey look at the map! lets check out every detail for anything to whine about, wow look at that! its a friggin picture! omg omg omg... oh no they didnt... its above a toilet... aaaaah.... lets whine at infinity ward cuz theres text in a frame aaaaah..... derp....
    69 Games, Average % Game Completion 56.5%
    Updated 27/12/2013

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Religion isn't worth dying for either.
    Not to cause any further arguements (and I am most certainly not a troll), but I disagree with the above statement. In the age we live in religion is getting quite a bad rap (no matter which religion it is).

And there are individuals out there who feel so strongly about their religion that they would gladly lay their life down to preserve it. To some, religion is the end-all be-all, without religion there is nothing and with nothing, why bother.

We shouldn't be judging any one group and we should definately not be stereotyping a particular religion either.

I would consider myself religious and it's about tolerance & respect, have your beliefs, but please don't force them onto others.

The game developers knew what they were doing (obvisiously) with this issue and I understand it offends, but wouldn't a better approach be not to purchase the game or stop playing this game all together.

You do your thing, let the others do theirs, so long as you don't compromise your integrity or beliefs.

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay

Gothams Silent Protector

Oh well, that sucks. I actually quite liked that map. I got my first nuke on it.

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSamurai View Post
    Oh well, that sucks. I actually quite liked that map. I got my first nuke on it.
    Before I saw this thread, I was wondering why the map wasn't showing up in MP. Complain about a toilet picture - ruin the game for everyone else even though it wasn't really offending..
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, [I]120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 3 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Youtube Channel

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Rangers F.C

Ha Ha , it just shows you how desperate Muslims are to start a riot , would any Christians notice a cross in the shitter ............. or care
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Favela is one of the best cod maps ever, what a laughable situation.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345