View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

3 3.41%
  • 2 - Easy

12 13.64%
  • 3 - Moderate

37 42.05%
  • 4 - Hard

34 38.64%
  • 5 - Very Hard

2 2.27%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 forum, part of the C; Special ops and veteren was was the hardest part, but it was overall normal...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Special ops and veteren was was the hardest part, but it was overall normal

Lvl 2 - Bronze

it's been 2 years since I started this game and I platted it only yesterday! so i'm chosing Hard because it took me a lot of time and practice

Toggle Spoiler

Sig and Avy by Wadefan1 *_*

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'd say it's a moderate.. Nothing really hard here..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Voted 4, purely for the spec ops...finally got it today!

www.powerpyx.com

I gave it a 4 because spec ops was quite challenging at some point. All the other trophies were kinda easy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

voted 1. very easy nothing was real hard or challenging hardest thing was getting the time down enough in the training area

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Voted Hard. Spec Ops were hard especially as I tried to get most of them solo. Thanks YouTube

PRO Member

Voted 4. Hard. Mainly for how quickly you can die on veteran. Some parts I had a really hard time with. Even though I had a really good partner for Spec ops Some still took several tries. Looking at you Wetwork.

Overall a really fun shooter.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

The Girl Gamer

Hard: The single player campaign is easy even on Veteran mode. It's the easiest from all the Call of Duty games I have played. What makes this game hard is the Specs Ops missions. It's hard if you do mostly the missions alone. It's moderate if you have a good partner. I voted hard since I did a lot of them alone.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Hard. Though I'm not too skilled in 1st person shooters the campaign on Veteran was pretty easy (but very enjoyable, great story and game!). What made the game a long experience for me was the spec Ops mode. I can't deny that some of the missions were really difficult and took me a lot of attempts. The last one being the airfield for which I needed probably about 50 tries till I finished it on three stars. Fortunately the spec ops was a lot of fun, especially playing it with another person in split screen so the game was hard but never frustrating.

Lvl 9 - Gold

i gave this a 3 just cuz the Spec Ops missions with Jugs were a pain (along with a couple others of course). another reason was the No-Checkpoints in the missions. i died almost 10 times in different missions at about the very end and had to redo the entire mission. like others said, verteran campaign was a hell of a lot better than [email protected] campaign and the Spec Ops you can mostly do by yourself on Verteran

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I voted Hard. I voted hard just because of the fact of the Spec Ops Trophies . Overall the other ones ( Veteran and what not ) were moderate to me.

PRO Member

4. Hard. Spec ops was the hard part of the game. The intel collectables were not that bad compared with collectibles in other games. Veteran went surprisingly smooth to me, which was a shock actually. Thought it would be harder. Enjoyed the game quite a bit and will check out th grenade spamming bs in [email protected] next I guess...lol.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy, only struggle was Special Ops Mission Mode...

Proud member of the following groups:

Perfect Platinum Streak
    Kingdom Hearts

Lvl 3 - Bronze

the only problem is that I had to do the spec ops allone because online it was very laggy -.-

Lvl 3 - Bronze

moderate due the spec ops but then again that was the best part of the game for me

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

Lvl 4 - Silver

Hard: This was my first CoD game so I had a hard time on Veteran.
    I couldn't even do 2 star Spec Op missions!! After I started playing MP though, I quickly learnt how to play and finished off Veteran.
    Spec Ops though, were a different story. Some were pretty hard (the aeroplane graveyard one.. F**K ME) some weren't as hard as I thought it would be (escaping the airport) but I still did have a hard time with this game. The servers are really choppy now, so it might be hard to do the 2P Spec Op missions. I did all of them solo though, except for the ones where you need a second player.
    MP is kinda dead now (and so many hackers....) but its still a good game.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Deathless Destroyer

I won't vote just yet, as I have two spec-ops missions until I actually get the Platinum Trophy (the two co-op ones), but I am sliding towards an easy 3/10 on this one. I completed all of the Special Ops (except the co-op only) solo only needing at most 3 tries. I beat Wardriving on my third try, due to dying to some guy upstairs twice in a row (wtf).

As the Bravo Ops can't possibly be as difficult as the ops Charlie and above, the difficulty rating will almost certainly be the same. I rate Special Ops a 3/10, and the campaign a 2/10, overall an easy 3.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The only thing hard on this game are the spec ops missions but the campaign is one of the easiest so I voted moderate.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Hard.

There were a few hard parts on Veteran [chasing the guy through the Favelas...; etc.]

And not to mention the spec ops mission "High Explosive" was a bitch, the rest is pretty easy.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast