NEW MW3 Patch + Maps!!!

This is a discussion on NEW MW3 Patch + Maps!!! within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Don't know if this has been shared on here or not. But as they say, the show must go on. ...

Plats-O'-War!!

NEW MW3 Patch + Maps!!!

Don't know if this has been shared on here or not. But as they say, the show must go on.

Apparently, there has been another "exploit" in MW3, this time its the "damage proficiency exploit" which allow those to assign Damage Proficiency to primary weapons classes that didn't have it before. And from the looks of it, those who are using it will be

Modern Warfare 3 patch 1.098 will include a fix for the damage proficiency exploit. Bowling revealed that “the ‘damage’ proficiency exploit is already fixed in the next patch. We’re now tracking anyone abusing it and will ban offenders.”He later explained how people have used the exploit, “the exploit allowed you to assign Damage proficiency to primary weapon classes that didn’t have it available. No way to do it by accident.”
    The patch will be available later this month.
    Also, it's the 24th! Which means NEW maps are on the way! The new maps will be available to those who are subscribed to Elite 1st plus (as usual) the X-Box 360 elite users will get it 1st, and the PS3 elite users will get it later on in the month.

Game Informer spoke with Robert Bowling this week concerning Modern Warfare 3′s first DLC. Here’s a brief recap of what Bowling said.“What we’re doing this year is, we have an entire season of content starting January 24th and going through September. How this will work is every month, we’ll have content drops. These are the individual drops that are available first for Elite subscribers. They come out first for Elite subscribers, very first on Xbox Live, they start giving feedback on it, and that will help dictate our future design decisions.”
    In response to the price point for non-Elite subscribers and the availability, “I don’t have a price point on the collection, but the first collection that includes these drops comes out in March.”
    Bowling gives information on Liberation and Piazza.
    “Liberation is all about that different type of gameplay. It’s a more wide open map than what you see in the traditional maps in Modern Warfare 3.”
    “Piazza is very different, and it’s all about that close range, close quarters combat. A lot of tight corridors, but most importantly, it’s all about that verticality.”
    Source: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - COD MW3 News

Also, Activision has released a "trailer" that shows the new maps in the 1st of the

[top]Modern Warfare 3 Content Season 2012 Kick-Off!!!!

This is a "behind the scenes" look at what's to come for the MW3 DLC.

Think you'll be getting it or not? I have the Elite, so I know I'll be getting it

Chuck Norris Approved.

I still haven't even played MW3 yet. It's somewhere on my Gamefly game queue, video looks pretty good though. I will get to it someday.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Platinum Dohvakiin

Good to know they are fixing that. Now if the just nerf that damn Striker. And fix the atrocious spawning system. I lost count of how many times. I've killed someone or a group of people. And have them spawn literally 20 feet right behind me.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

PRO Member

I guess with the exclusivities of MW3 DLC could lead to a release cycles like this:
    1. CoD Elite
    2. Xbox Live Gold
    3. Xbox Live Silver
    4. PS3 with CoD Elite
    5. PS3
    6. PC

PRO Member

I really don't think its fair we spent $50 for elite and its says a DLC every month but we have to wait 4 months to even get ours.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisthemp View Post
    I guess with the exclusivities of MW3 DLC could lead to a release cycles like this:
    1. CoD Elite
    2. Xbox Live Gold
    3. Xbox Live Silver
    4. PS3 with CoD Elite
    5. PS3
    6. PC
    i heard it waz
    1. xbox elite
    2.ps3 & pc elite
    3.xbox gold
    4.ps3 and pc normal

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by pjhodge View Post
    i heard it waz
    1. xbox elite
    2.ps3 & pc elite
    3.xbox gold
    4.ps3 and pc normal
    FAIL
    PC don't have CoD Elite

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisthemp View Post
    FAIL
    PC don't have CoD Elite
    its just wat i heard on woodysgamertag

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by pjhodge View Post
    its just wat i heard on woodysgamertag
    Oh you mean the guy on Youtube who plays CoD like he breathes oxygen? You'd think with all that obvious win under his belt [/sarcam] he'd know better.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I Want This

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks You D1mech For My Epic Sig And Bladia For My Epic Avatar

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

They have also nerfed the Striker and buffed up the other shotguns in the game.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."