New Packs and Elite

This is a discussion on New Packs and Elite within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; When does the first DLC come out for PS3? I plan on getting the Jak and Daxter HD Collection next ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

New Packs and Elite

When does the first DLC come out for PS3? I plan on getting the Jak and Daxter HD Collection next Tuesday and won't have enough for Elite for a while and was wondering when the first DLC comes out. If the DLC comes out, and I don't have Elite, can I later buy Elite and get the DLC I missed for free or no? Is there a deadline to get Elite in order to get all future DLC free?
    Also, my friend was talking about possible weapon/camo packs. I haven't figured out how to confirm this, has anyone heard similar stories?
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'm pretty sure if you have elite at any time you can get the DLC, besides the value from Elite is poor, Jak and Daxter a much better investment.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Brenden View Post
    I'm pretty sure if you have elite at any time you can get the DLC, besides the value from Elite is poor, Jak and Daxter a much better investment.
    It's why I'm getting Jak first. So if I got Elite in April, I'd get this month's DLC free and everything after that? Just wondering. I hear they're gonna put out an ass load of DLC this time and I tihnk $50 flat rate for DLC is better than $15 a pop for however many they put out.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 4 - Silver

You do indeed get the dlc if you get Elite after it is released. Once you get Elite you get all the new DLC and whatever DLC has already come out. So no need to worry.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    You do indeed get the dlc if you get Elite after it is released. Once you get Elite you get all the new DLC and whatever DLC has already come out. So no need to worry.
    Okay, cool. I just didn't wanna miss out on that. Some people think Elite is a waste of $50, but when you do the math and take into account the amount of DLC they might be putting out, it pays for itself. Thanks for the help.

PRO Member

The Bushiest Pig

Also, each DLC will only have 2 - 3 things with it at a time so it will probably cost around $10 or less when it releases for the general public. And you can get all DLC no matter when you buy ELITE.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Trophy Guide Grand Master