Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Activision blames PS3 Players for thinking elite will get them maps early, "it's not our fault"

This is a discussion on Activision blames PS3 Players for thinking elite will get them maps early, "it's not our fault" within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; I don't know that it's worthy. Those are just my thoughts from a non-elite premium member perspective, saying that I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't know that it's worthy. Those are just my thoughts from a non-elite premium member perspective, saying that I can understand why people expected it. And how's the average gamer suppose to know that microsoft and activision are in bed together, and that it won't happen at the same time for both consoles. That is all.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by victimssun View Post
    I don't know that it's worthy. Those are just my thoughts from a non-elite premium member perspective, saying that I can understand why people expected it. And how's the average gamer suppose to know that microsoft and activision are in bed together, and that it won't happen at the same time for both consoles. That is all.
    I didn't mean to come off as a dick I'm not sure when the deal started, but I know it was going on when the DLC for MW2(my first CoD) came out, which was 2010. So this is at least the 3rd CoD doing this.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 1 - Bronze

at e3 about 2 to 3 yrs ago activision said 360 owners get dlc first. thats the whole reason sony was pushing bf3 so hard because of their console unbias

PRO Member

really who really cares about the COD series anymore?...
    just kidding I know its still got fans and I don't feel like starting a flame war so know this even though I may sound like I hate the game..its just that I hate Activision, the MP, and ohh did I mention Activision?

Personally I got the game as a gift and i haven't even touched the MP...as for elite..knew it was a rip off from the start..only surprising thing is they haven't forced you to buy it, to even play MP...yet
    ohh well guess we've got the next COD for that...

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i also agree everything Robert Bowling has said so far in his interviews have been a flat lie "for everytime you prestige in any call of duty you earn 1 prestige token"
    mw3 comes out and i have 4 prestige tokens not 36.... what he should've said is when you hit max prestige you earn a prestige token so then people aren't confused...

Crocodile Hunter

I knew PS3 would have to wait and i hate M$ and Activision for their stupid deal but there is nothing i can do about it so im not going to cry in my corner

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 1 - Bronze

funny how robert bowling said there was going to be no lead console for MW3 then isn't it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12