MW3 Double Weapon XP!!!

This is a discussion on MW3 Double Weapon XP!!! within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Just got an email from COD elite (Yeah, I know. Why would I waste $50 for it right? It's beneficial ...

Plats-O'-War!!

MW3 Double Weapon XP!!!

Just got an email from COD elite (Yeah, I know. Why would I waste $50 for it right? It's beneficial to me personally. So, no bashing )

In celebration of E3, the developers are turning on Double Weapon XP for the first time ever! Rapidly level up your weapons and finally get that Extended Mags and Thermal Sight combo you've been waiting for.

Double Weapon XP begins now and lasts through the morning of Monday the 11th. Check out the Improve section for a list of all the attachments, proficiencies and camos just waiting to be unlocked.

Happy hunting!
    Source: https://elite.callofduty.com/home/ne.../gallery/177-1

Platinum Dohvakiin

It's been Double Weapon XP since Monday. Didn't matter if you had Elite or not.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    It's been Double Weapon XP since Monday. Didn't matter if you had Elite or not.
    I didn't know. I haven't played MW3 in weeks. Good to know thought. Why would they send me this email super late?

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I didn't know. I haven't played MW3 in weeks. Good to know thought. Why would they send me this email super late?
    The only reason I know it's been dbl weapon xp since monday. Because that's when I played it again. After not touching for about a month. And why they sent it out late. Your guess is as good as mine. Probably since Robert Bowling doesn't work for IW anymore. Nobody else at IW/Activision knows how to tweet I guess. People can say what they want about fourzerotwo. But at least Robert kept people informed. If he didn't do anything else.

PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 4 - Silver

Double Weapon xp for 1 week? That's not really what I would expect. Is there a holiday day in the US or so?
    Can I find an announcement somewhere about this?

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
    Double Weapon xp for 1 week? That's not really what I would expect. Is there a holiday day in the US or so?
    Can I find an announcement somewhere about this?
    There is no Holiday in the US this week. It clearly says "In Honor of E3. Double Weapon XP until Monday". No further explanation is needed. And if you don't believe it just log onto MW3 and see for yourself.

PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Check Those Corners

Too bad I am playing WWE12 until I get the platinum. Well, I did play on tuesday

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    There is no Holiday in the US this week. It clearly says "In Honor of E3. Double Weapon XP until Monday". No further explanation is needed. And if you don't believe it just log onto MW3 and see for yourself.
    Sorry, that was pretty stupid. Forgive me sir.