I must be a strange one

This is a discussion on I must be a strange one within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; I say that in my title because I actually like MW3. I really like the Challenges and leveling up my ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I must be a strange one

I say that in my title because I actually like MW3. I really like the Challenges and leveling up my weapons etc...
    I also like Battlefield 3 for the same reason. I don't think I'd enjoy online shooters as much if they were just stripped down to the basics like Quake 3 was back in the day (just the [Kills / Deaths] screen at the end). I do agree that it has to change and evolve for MW4 which hopefully will come out on PS4 / Xbox 720. New engine please. Well that's all. Flame away.

Nope, nothing

You think you're strange because you like the most popular FPS franchise known to man? The people who don't are considered the strange ones

My Own Worst Enemy

I like the Modern Warfare series too. But the stuff we like about them is only good for so much replay value. In my opinion the series is getting kinda stale, it needs new blood. At least your not like some of my friends I grew up with, all they do is play CoD. They think I'm weird for playing games other than CoD. To that I say who buys a 300.00 dollar system to play one game?

(Props to dsluckay for the sig/avy) (Trophy bar by:Thunder)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

agreed Saboteur, although I have long said they could drop the single player content, since they obviously don't care about it. I would happily buy it with lots of spec ops, on-line and some more spec ops. (I kind of like spec ops)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think that those that hate the game are people that have a K/D ratio of 0.10. There is no reason to hate the game so much other than if you suck ass at it.