Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Actual MW3 killstreaks

This is a discussion on The Actual MW3 killstreaks within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; The Airdrop covered sounds pretty epic since the Emergency Airdrop from mw2 mainly got robbed :/...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The Airdrop covered sounds pretty epic since the Emergency Airdrop from mw2 mainly got robbed :/
    Does NOT Accept Blank Friend Requests

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah, I personally can't wait for the story and Special Ops. The multiplayer is a bonus for me, but it actually looks playable. Can't wait for the Osprey Gunner.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

although it sounds great, i wonder how well it's going to balance out

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    although it sounds great, i wonder how well it's going to balance out
    NOT VERY IS MY PREDICTION.
    I already see a flaw in this. One you get your 16 streak jug suit on assault. The streak resets, meaning you could get kills with the suit to get the jug again.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Ripper View Post
    NOT VERY IS MY PREDICTION.
    I already see a flaw in this. One you get your 16 streak jug suit on assault. The streak resets, meaning you could get kills with the suit to get the jug again.
    Yeah, but from what I saw, with the Jug suit you don't have health regen. So with the whole enemy team shooting at you, you won't have time to get 16 other kills.

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick' View Post
    Yeah, but from what I saw, with the Jug suit you don't have health regen. So with the whole enemy team shooting at you, you won't have time to get 16 other kills.

What you saw was the Support jug with a riot shield, the assault Jug gets an LMG, so with that much health, as long as you don't goo running into the open and just play like normal, you'll easily get another 16 points streak
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123