Weapon Progression

This is a discussion on Weapon Progression within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Video by infinity ward explaining the weapon progression in the new modern warfare 3 game. I think some of these ...

Big Boss

Weapon Progression

Video by infinity ward explaining the weapon progression in the new modern warfare 3 game. I think some of these new weapon perks are going to be OP like a mo fo but thats just my opinion.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by connman88 View Post
    Video by infinity ward explaining the weapon progression in the new modern warfare 3 game. I think some of these new weapon perks are going to be OP like a mo fo but thats just my opinion.

That's not an opinion, that's fact.

But with what all the real gamers have to put up with when it comes to all the children prepared to bunk off school to play this game, we're fucked either way, so there's no use in complaining.

I am going to LOVE EMP grenades, but do you notice how EVERY gun seems to have little to barely any recoil at all? Looks way too f*ck'n easy, I WANT MY VECCY BACK.

Nope, nothing

These are very interesting indeed

I do like the idea of the weapons having a level bar but as conn said, this could just over power certain guns....M14 with no kick :stare:

What was wrong with unlocking camo's for the gun when you got more kills with it?

Lvl 7 - Gold

You can have a gun that outpowers but if the player who plays with the gun sucks... I think it's nice to have a xp bar for the guns... It encourages to try out all guns and see what they do..

Lvl 9 - Gold

I think this whole game will be overpowered more than mw2