Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MW3 Not Hacked After Several Reports By Gamers

This is a discussion on MW3 Not Hacked After Several Reports By Gamers within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Hacker by the name of [IW]dra1nAg3 has already hacked level 80, 10th prestige in Modern Warfare 3, claims a forum ...

The Incredible Marccap

MW3 Not Hacked After Several Reports By Gamers

Hacker by the name of [IW]dra1nAg3 has already hacked level 80, 10th prestige in Modern Warfare 3, claims a forum post on MW3 Forums. Seeing the screenshot, you may think he is a developer, but the same forum post confirmed that he is a hacker and brags to have hacked 10th prestige emblem and confirmed he has other hacks also.

The hacker also confirmed the legitimacy of the recently release emblem list. If this is indeed the case then itís a worrying sign for the game that is one week away from its launch but it isnít the case, according to Robert Bowling, the creative strategist at Infinity Ward:

No it did not, that screenshot is of one of our employeeís. Plus, we have full control to ban, reset ranks, edit leaderboards.

Hacking is a serious issue for Call of Duty community considering last year people were 15th prestige one week into the Call of Duty: Black Ops. Will we see a repeat or Infinity Ward has sorted this out ?

Letís hope they have.
    The MW3 servers are up and I thought It was hacked already but luckily is was an employee playing around thankfully. Just incase you see it about on the net.
    Last edited by Marccap; 11-04-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 9 - Gold

...........r-right...

Lvl 6 - Silver

You might wanna change the title before someone comes into this thread, doesn't bother scrolling down to the bottom of the first post and is all "HUR DUR MW3 ALREADY HACKED, SUCKS SO MUCH DERP".

Twitch.tv/liljayr4

Quote Originally Posted by Raebus View Post
    You might wanna change the title before someone comes into this thread, doesn't bother scrolling down to the bottom of the first post and is all "HUR DUR MW3 ALREADY HACKED, SUCKS SO MUCH DERP".
    yea man i agreed wtf dude?

The Incredible Marccap

Anger over a title lol. Ill change it just for you

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 6 - Silver

so was it really hack than -
    betray someone to understand my reason (everyone should take a hear)

Plats
    YouTube

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hope they work this out cause we don't want a repeat of MW2 after several months...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah, I guess it goes to show it isn't CoD unless you have max ranked hacks.

Why would the guy brag he hacked the game if he was an employee. I call BS on that one. That doesn't make sense that the most hacked game on PS3, an employee bragging he hacked the game.

I could live with people cheating their way to max rank, honestly I couldn't care less. But when they start breaking out the aimbots, then I get mad.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Yeah, I guess it goes to show it isn't CoD unless you have max ranked hacks.

Why would the guy brag he hacked the game if he was an employee. I call BS on that one. That doesn't make sense that the most hacked game on PS3, an employee bragging he hacked the game.

I could live with people cheating their way to max rank, honestly I couldn't care less. But when they start breaking out the aimbots, then I get mad.
    Prestige hacking is pathetic and something only the kids would do, and thankfully isn't a problem but it doesn't achieve anything even if you did it "legitimately", the only problem is when so many hack it that somehow the game itself screws up!

I went back to MW2 after the hacking regime, and found that no matter what match I was in, there was bullet detection delay, which happened also in MW1 and [email protected] I don't know if this was because of a shift in servers, but it only ever happened after people mass-hacked them. Weak.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Prestige hacking is pathetic and something only the kids would do, and thankfully isn't a problem but it doesn't achieve anything even if you did it "legitimately", the only problem is when so many hack it that somehow the game itself screws up!

I went back to MW2 after the hacking regime, and found that no matter what match I was in, there was bullet detection delay, which happened also in MW1 and [email protected] I don't know if this was because of a shift in servers, but it only ever happened after people mass-hacked them. Weak.
    Personally, I think prestige hacking takes away from the replay value of the game.

I noticed that right around February of this year on every CoD game, even Black Ops.

What is even the fun in hacking? The point of a game is to have fun, not to show everyone you're the best.

Quartercircle Forward.

And the drama begins once again -.-

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Platinum Dohvakiin

Well just because some guy made up a forum name with that psn id. Doesn't make them the same person. There's a guy running around with the psn: fourzerotwo and it isn't Micheal. It's more than likely that the guy running around the forums is a poser. And trying to either take credit for what he's claiming he did. Or trying to get people to hate on the game.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    Well just because some guy made up a forum name with that psn id. Doesn't make them the same person. There's a guy running around with the psn: fourzerotwo and it isn't Micheal. It's more than likely that the guy running around the forums is a poser. And trying to either take credit for what he's claiming he did. Or trying to get people to hate on the game.
    That could also be true. I just think it's more likely based off the track record of CoD that this kind of thing would happen.

I would love for what you suggested to be true. I just don't think it's likely.

Platinum Dohvakiin

That could also be true. I just think it's more likely based off the track record of CoD that this kind of thing would happen.

I would love for what you suggested to be true. I just don't think it's likely.
    Well after watching the 4 hour live stream IGN had. And Micheal talking about how they plan on dealing with hackers. If this guy really did hack 10th prestige. He wont be playing MW3 for long. Micheal was talking about being able to delete Leader Board Standings, Perma Banning people. And even hinted at IP bans. But didn't flat out say IP ban. All he said was they could make sure that a person who hacks. Could never play MW3's multiplayer on any platform.
    So if this guy is telling the truth. He's either trying to call their bluff, honestly don't know this, or is just stupid.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

PRO Member

O.o lets hope that really was just one of the developers playing around and not a hacker already xD
    Still looking back at the last COD (COD 4, WaW, MW2, BO) chances are the game will most likely get flooded by hackers at some point considering i own each of the games named above and the only one i haven't been hacked in yet or joined a hacked game by accident yet would be Black ops and thats probably because i really didn't enjoy the multiplayer and played it very little

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 9 - Gold

Personally, I think prestige hacking takes away from the replay value of the game.

I noticed that right around February of this year on every CoD game, even Black Ops.

What is even the fun in hacking? The point of a game is to have fun, not to show everyone you're the best.
    Prestige mode never had any replay value anyway, except if you just wanted to start ranking up again.

I had to use my secondary account JUST to ever play COD4 online again anyway because all I did was ENTER a hacked match. Permanently stopped me from playing altogether, how fucked up is that?

Everyone Loves Candy

Interesting...well not really. Isn't surprising to the least. Well lets hope it's resolved by Tuesday. If not. For shame.
    Hi Mom!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i really hope that the infinity ward will use their ban hammer on the assholes that cheat

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

Like the OP said, if you get caught hacking, they have "full control to ban, reset ranks, edit leaderboards".

Beware the mighty power of the banhammer

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    Well after watching the 4 hour live stream IGN had. And Micheal talking about how they plan on dealing with hackers. If this guy really did hack 10th prestige. He wont be playing MW3 for long. Micheal was talking about being able to delete Leader Board Standings, Perma Banning people. And even hinted at IP bans. But didn't flat out say IP ban. All he said was they could make sure that a person who hacks. Could never play MW3's multiplayer on any platform.
    So if this guy is telling the truth. He's either trying to call their bluff, honestly don't know this, or is just stupid.
    Hopefully that's the case. I remember Treyarch saying the same thing and they never followed through.

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Prestige mode never had any replay value anyway, except if you just wanted to start ranking up again.

I had to use my secondary account JUST to ever play COD4 online again anyway because all I did was ENTER a hacked match. Permanently stopped me from playing altogether, how fucked up is that?
    I think ranking up again provides a whole 'nother experience each time. I have never max prestiged CoD, mainly because I haven't played enough.

I wish in MW2 I had not sat at rank 70 for 3 months, it explains why I got bored so fast.

I think prestiging is a smarter idea than making another account just to rank up again... Which I've seen countless people do. Then repeat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast