Results 1 to 13 of 13

Seriously, The Shields WTF..

This is a discussion on Seriously, The Shields WTF.. within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; They block every damn thing it seems...unload two clips on the dude and he still comes forward. Rocket launcher, nope.. ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    0

    Seriously, The Shields WTF..

    They block every damn thing it seems...unload two clips on the dude and he still comes forward. Rocket launcher, nope.. moved forward...

  2. #2
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,569
    Reputation
    383

    I haven't started Multiplayer yet, but I hated the shields in MW2. Don't know why they included them.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  3. #3
    Plats-O'-War!!
    kidson2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    All Around The World
    Posts
    4,527
    Reputation
    218

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I haven't started Multiplayer yet, but I hated the shields in MW2. Don't know why they included them.
    I wonder the same thing? , it was kool in the SP, but not in the damn MP! Even if you throw Semtex grenades, they still push forward!!




  4. #4
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Hysteria's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I wonder the same thing? , it was kool in the SP, but not in the damn MP! Even if you throw Semtex grenades, they still push forward!!
    On MW2 Multiplayer, semtex on the shield DOES KILL.


  5. #5
    WHO DAT!!!!
    gixxerrider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Orleans LA
    Posts
    549
    Reputation
    8

    throw a grenade behind him and supressive fire his sheild.....dead bitch

  6. #6
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Manic Ripper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    I wonder the same thing? , it was kool in the SP, but not in the damn MP! Even if you throw Semtex grenades, they still push forward!!
    Don't lie.
    Semtex stuck onto the shield kills.
    Or throw a stun/flash behind the shield user and just run behind them and knife.
    Or use a launcher and shoot just behind them. Then only time a riot shield user should kill you is if, you see them too late and get cornered.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

    LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

  7. #7
    Lvl 1 - Bronze


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    0

    Riot shield FOR THE WIN
    was such fun in Mw2, and i have been loving it whilst with the juggernaut killstreak thing, so fun just running up to a group of 3 who spam fire at you, switching to pistol and dropping them all. brilliant.

    And im glad its better than MW2's, no matter what you say, the shield in mw2 sucked. You would die so easily even when facing straight onto to the person shooting you, now it seems ill have more of a chance

  8. #8
    Ghost Assassin
    Danko1900's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Crimson Raiders HQ
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    13

    Riot Shields=Noob. It's a known fact. They should've never included them. It's funny, because the ones in MW2 were just for use with civilians, not against bullets. I don't know if they changed that; I haven't played multiplayer yet. SP FTW!!

  9. #9
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    TingTingPanda's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Seaside City of Bodhum
    Posts
    297
    Reputation
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    Riot Shields=Noob. It's a known fact. They should've never included them. It's funny, because the ones in MW2 were just for use with civilians, not against bullets. I don't know if they changed that; I haven't played multiplayer yet. SP FTW!!
    there are so many ways around the riot shields though. its not like anyone truly goes pro with that thing.

    My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

  10. #10
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Hysteria's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    Riot Shields=Noob. It's a known fact. They should've never included them. It's funny, because the ones in MW2 were just for use with civilians, not against bullets. I don't know if they changed that; I haven't played multiplayer yet. SP FTW!!
    Riot shields are great for team tactics, but utilising them would require a fast-paced game.



    ......only problem is, when you have the fast-paced gameplay, it's too quick and easy to compromise them.

    I only ever used Riot shields for Team Tactical on MW2 with my sqaud, f*cking brilliant fun.


  11. #11
    PRO Member
    Curse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    715
    Reputation
    102

    Dicking about with Riot Shields was one of the most fun parts about MW2

    Why?

    Because of peoples reactions like all of yours

  12. #12
    PRO Member
    Rune2303's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    28

    seriously...complaining about the riot shields...the SHITTIEST weapon in MW2...
    ahhh what do i care i don't even plan on buying the game so you guys have fun complaining about pretty much everything that kills you more then twice in one match...just like i used to do back in the last couple of COD's xD

    Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

    Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

    Future project: None ATM

  13. #13
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Manic Ripper's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Curse View Post
    Dicking about with Riot Shields was one of the most fun parts about MW2

    Why?

    Because of peoples reactions like all of yours
    Exactly, the only time I ever use riot shields are when I manage to convince a whole lobby to quickscope. The whack out the shield, with RPG scavenger and C4's.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

    LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO