Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Modern Warfare 3 gets 2.8 User score on Metacritic

This is a discussion on Modern Warfare 3 gets 2.8 User score on Metacritic within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Anyone who actually expected something different out of the COD series is an idiot. Don't fix what isn't fucking broke......

PRO Member

Anyone who actually expected something different out of the COD series is an idiot. Don't fix what isn't fucking broke...

Lvl 6 - Silver

i have it, def not 2.8. i have BF3 and MW3. there both amazing. how about people buy both, shut the hell up, or just not buy either. seriously......
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can agree that cod has not been the same and no where near as good since cod4 but it shouldn't be rated this low, the only point I agree with is the killstreaks being a bit too important to the game. I'm still going to buy it so I can't complain too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12