Question for people with Hardened EDITION

This is a discussion on Question for people with Hardened EDITION within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; i got it aswell. and i heard that we have to wait untill saturday(the 12th) to enter our "Founder Status" ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Question for people with Hardened EDITION

i got it aswell. and i heard that we have to wait untill saturday(the 12th) to enter our "Founder Status" thing. is this true? and what does founder even do?

and if you entered the "Elite Membership Token Code" is that what elite is? im pretty sure it is, just wanna make sure...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i thought it said the 13th? i dont know though, i tried to sign up to elite but was way too slow... duh release day lol. Will try some other time.

founder status says what you get in the booklet? like the 3rd page? special clan boosts, founder status ingame and on elite, unique camos, unique competitions etc etc.

im not sure about the code, i entered it and dont know what it did. i will download elite application for Ps3 and then sign up and see if i can get it all sorted.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovile View Post
    i thought it said the 13th? i dont know though, i tried to sign up to elite but was way too slow... duh release day lol. Will try some other time.

founder status says what you get in the booklet? like the 3rd page? special clan boosts, founder status ingame and on elite, unique camos, unique competitions etc etc.

im not sure about the code, i entered it and dont know what it did. i will download elite application for Ps3 and then sign up and see if i can get it all sorted.
    Same for me! LOL! But, yeah, it's done over on the 13th. So, just wait until tomorrow or later on in the week. to sign up. Server's way to packed right now.

Hey, once you do that, let me know if you got through the whole process. I tried, but I don't think I made it Also, it said that I need to play Black Ops to update my online information? Has anyone else gotten that message? I no longer have it, so I'm not about to go out and buy it again just for this..........

Lvl 2 - Bronze

well i downloaded it and its 68MB. when i load it, it says "logging in" and then the servers are to busy.

ill check on the 12th, if it doesnt work them, ill check on the 13th!

btw, im loving the MP so far.. lvl 21, my friends already lvl 50 W/ 3.06 kd! mine is in the 1.40's...

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeAsT-CaNuCK View Post
    well i downloaded it and its 68MB. when i load it, it says "logging in" and then the servers are to busy.

ill check on the 12th, if it doesnt work them, ill check on the 13th!

btw, im loving the MP so far.. lvl 21, my friends already lvl 50 W/ 3.06 kd! mine is in the 1.40's...
    What!? Already level 50!? well, I guess I'll try tomorrow then

Lvl 2 - Bronze

^
    im pretty sure he went to midnight release and played ALOT. and he probably got the 2HRS of DBL xp for getting elite. i got it, but i will use it on thursday(not playin tmrw)

btw, the top 2 ppl in the leaderboards right now got the game more than a week ago.. not fair..

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeAsT-CaNuCK View Post
    ^
    im pretty sure he went to midnight release and played ALOT. and he probably got the 2HRS of DBL xp for getting elite. i got it, but i will use it on thursday(not playin tmrw)

btw, the top 2 ppl in the leaderboards right now got the game more than a week ago.. not fair..
    I've heard that the game was being sold at a small hand full of stores 2 weeks ago. So, it's probably because of that. Still unfair to those who just got it last night/today

Fight the Future

Where do you even enter the code that is on the back of the elite card? I entered the code that was on the back of the Elite information manual (or whatever it is) but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the code on the back of that card.

Parker

Lvl 2 - Bronze

^

the elite card is for the ELITE site. read the back of the card, that's where you enter it. it wont work untill the 12th or 13th cuz the sites down.