Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Copy-Pasta Buildings and more funny shenanigans

This is a discussion on Copy-Pasta Buildings and more funny shenanigans within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by Magpie42 Asmuch as PS360 is a douche lol, he/she does have a point in this case and ...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie42 View Post
    Asmuch as PS360 is a douche lol, he/she does have a point in this case and i was hoping someone would point this out

Copy Paste Examples

-Green Car, little green shitty car you cant miss it - COD4 MW2 MW3
    -Van, Pizza van size for example, COD4 MW2 MW3
    ETC

The Munder Griffin Moving Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    But, Battlefield 3 has recycled buildings from Bad Company 2 though.....
    Proof to support the claim?

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The Munder Griffin Moving Truck

Proof to support the claim?
    The building that's under construction on the map with gas station(Kharg Island I think it's called) is straight from the Arica Harbor Bad Company 2 map at the very end of a rush game. I might be mistaken but I think that building is on that BF3 map twice.

And there's a building on both Grand Bazaar and Caspian Border maps that are identical.

Using recycled buildings is nothing new, but I guess you already knew this you just like to bash CoD because you clearly have nothing better to do

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    I like how you go on to insult someone over posting a thread, that was just about a video game. No insults were flung at you, yet you felt compelled be an ass.
    He's not insulting the person over this one thread, but over the string of threads all prejudice against COD and made to start arguments and to induce hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    The building that's under construction on the map with gas station(Kharg Island I think it's called) is straight from the Arica Harbor Bad Company 2 map at the very end of a rush game. I might be mistaken but I think that building is on that BF3 map twice.

And there's a building on both Grand Bazaar and Caspian Border maps that are identical.

Using recycled buildings is nothing new, but I guess you already knew this you just like to bash CoD because you clearly have nothing better to do
    Also many of the smaller 2 story building's with the ladder to an open roof are copy and paste.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by S810666 View Post
    The problem here is that Activision owns the ip and demands annual releases..
    While COD has annual releases MW isn't one. They had 2 years in between development so this is quite lazy of them. Batman Arkham Asylum and City don't look the same and neither do Uncharted 2 and 3.

I guess that is why they both got nominated for GOTY again and MW got left in the dust.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Ripper View Post
    He's not insulting the person over this one thread, but over the string of threads all prejudice against COD and made to start arguments and to induce hate.
    It's the internet dude. If a trollish thread (or "string of threads") is bothering someone, than the troll wins. But if you ignore it and go about with your life, it will end eventually. But no, people insist on being keyboard warriors.

Do what you want. But I honestly have never seen PS360 get personal like a majority of you have. I have nothing left to say on the issue, because no matter what, you'll keep falling for it.

(Not you personally, Manic Ripper, just in general.)
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    It's the internet dude. If a trollish thread (or "string of threads") is bothering someone, than the troll wins. But if you ignore it and go about with your life, it will end eventually. But no, people insist on being keyboard warriors.

Do what you want. But I honestly have never seen PS360 get personal like a majority of you have. I have nothing left to say on the issue, because no matter what, you'll keep falling for it.

(Not you personally, Manic Ripper, just in general.)
    Both of you are right. I wasn't meaning to really single that specific user out but those that come to forums of games they hate just to start shit. I wish hadn't even posted anything because like you said, the troll won. You know, I hate Bioshock, RDR & a few others, just hate the games, but I've never even looked in their threads before. The only game specific threads anyone will see me post in is games I like or ones that I'm interested in.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Ghost Assassin

They also used some the same enemies for the african levels, e.g. the miltia guy in the purple shirt. I pretty much expected this.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    While COD has annual releases MW isn't one. They had 2 years in between development so this is quite lazy of them. Batman Arkham Asylum and City don't look the same and neither do Uncharted 2 and 3.

I guess that is why they both got nominated for GOTY again and MW got left in the dust.
    Yeah, i know 2 years should do.. But IW has no way of postponing a release like most other devs can.. I'm just saying the predetermined deadline and all the bullshit from Kotick is not helping to make a good game. Plus the fact IW fell apart in march.. Plus it IS supposed to be a mindless, soulless mass produced shooter..

Of course MW3 won't get the GOTY.. It's not getting the game of the week either..

Kiwi Defender

Yeah, i know 2 years should do.. But IW has no way of postponing a release like most other devs can.. I'm just saying the predetermined deadline and all the bullshit from Kotick is not helping to make a good game. Plus the fact IW fell apart in march.. Plus it IS supposed to be a mindless, soulless mass produced shooter..

Of course MW3 won't get the GOTY.. It's not getting the game of the week either..
    I wouldn't really defend IW in this case, because they had a whole development team helping them out for the SP, and yet another one helping them out with the MP. You can't just blame it all on Activision, for they didn't really develop the game and I highly doubt they ordered IW to copy-paste as much as they could.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I wouldn't really defend IW in this case, because they had a whole development team helping them out for the SP, and yet another one helping them out with the MP. You can't just blame it all on Activision, for they didn't really develop the game and I highly doubt they ordered IW to copy-paste as much as they could.
    True, they got a lot of help, but i bet they already did the copy pasting long before help came along. Should they build every game up from scratch? Sure.. But they don't.. Does activision order IW/treyarch to be sloppy? Maybe.. It's cheaper to produce, people will buy it anyways..as I did

O_o

The problem here is that Activision owns the ip and demands annual releases..
    Not from the same dev, IW has two years to get err'thing done since Treyarch is in the the mix.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    Not from the same dev, IW has two years to get err'thing done since Treyarch is in the the mix.
    Yes, Eric, I am well aware of it.. But they are spewing out a heap of mappacks too, right? I guess IW are just a bunch of lazy dicks..Just sitting around copying and pasting instead of designing each and every little detail as they should.. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12