Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MW3 problem online

This is a discussion on MW3 problem online within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Hey guys. I want to connect and play online with a friend of mine but it doesn't let me. Can ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

MW3 problem online

Hey guys. I want to connect and play online with a friend of mine but it doesn't let me. Can you help me? Also does anyone now the length of the campaign?

Gaming since PONG !

first off some really strange connection problems are going on... give it a few days while they sort it out.. also sometimes it can be YOUR internet conection.. example.. i can connect to about 95% of my friends list to go play a game but the other 5% if there "Squad Leader" i can not connect to them but they can connect to other ppl and we get in a game.. its no big deal really.. but give it a few days anyway for them to sort some of this out.. ya got at peak like a milion ppl trying to play.. so it might take a while for em to tweak the servers and what not..

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah, you should've seen it at midnight when it came out. It looks like a brand new game since then to tell you the truth.

I'd take a guess that the campaign is 5 hours long on Regular. That's how long it was for MW2 and BO.

Edit: Huh, funny how I exactly guessed how long it took for me to beat it on Regular.. 4 hours and 55 minutes.
    Last edited by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR; 11-17-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Me & buddy had trouble earlier trying to play survivor. I couldn't join his invite but he could join mine. But things will probably be getting smoothed out over the next few days. And now I patiently wait for the CoD haters to come trolling

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 9 - Gold

Exact same problem on MW2's release.

70% of the time invites never worked.

The Incredible Marccap

1.03 Patch came out today which I think was 45mb size. Not sure what its for but maybe help fix this perhaps?

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

well its been a week since mw3 launched n from the first night i had time out's about 25 times already n host migration failure about the same amount. i do not use a router. im straight hardline with a new modem,well a month old modem. i have spent alot of money n COD games n got my money's worth but this one has been a waist. i'll give some more time b 4 i consider selling cause im about 2 plat n e way. why would 3arch not use dedicated servers. we give them our hard earned money every game in yet this is the on going issue. i was foolish to think it would be different this time but my wife bought it w/o me knowing, as a surprise. now i dont want to tell her we waisted 70$. sorry for ranting n writng a book lol. 11/17/11

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by buttnut View Post
    well its been a week since mw3 launched n from the first night i had time out's about 25 times already n host migration failure about the same amount. i do not use a router. im straight hardline with a new modem,well a month old modem. i have spent alot of money n COD games n got my money's worth but this one has been a waist. i'll give some more time b 4 i consider selling cause im about 2 plat n e way. why would 3arch not use dedicated servers. we give them our hard earned money every game in yet this is the on going issue. i was foolish to think it would be different this time but my wife bought it w/o me knowing, as a surprise. now i dont want to tell her we waisted 70$. sorry for ranting n writng a book lol. 11/17/11
    treyarch didnt do this COD, infinity ward did. also the first couple was exactly like this for me. and if im not mistaken your connection works better hardlined thru the router. router are a good thing. especially if you have a good one

Lvl 1 - Bronze

3arch is the publisher and rights owner. infinity & sledge hammer made the game. i had a top notch router and it was worse. disconnected it during blk ops. my modem is far better & faster.

Vive La Révelation!

I had some trouble with Battlefield 3 lagging on me when I rented it... And if MW3 is bad I’m worried about buying it as well.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

give it some time. its a great game if they can fix some buggs. but most games have buggs so your choice. oh n it lags 2 forgot about that lol .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i was told to disable the theater camera and it did help 90%. fyi

Lvl 1 - Bronze

very easy to plat i need spec ops trophies. 8 of them. havent playd n days.peace out

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by buttnut View Post
    3arch is the publisher and rights owner. infinity & sledge hammer made the game. i had a top notch router and it was worse. disconnected it during blk ops. my modem is far better & faster.
    3arch has absolutely 0% to do with anything In MW3... 3arch make [email protected] and black ops.. and infinity ward made MW MW2 then they split up and everyone who knew what they were doin got mad and quit IW.... so sledgehammer helped IW make the game... Activision is the rights owner.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by Kparks View Post
    3arch has absolutely 0% to do with anything In MW3... 3arch make [email protected] and black ops.. and infinity ward made MW MW2 then they split up and everyone who knew what they were doin got mad and quit IW.... so sledgehammer helped IW make the game...
    You're pretty much right. IW made every CoD except [email protected] & Lag Ops

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by stevencrowson View Post
    You're pretty much right. IW made every CoD except [email protected] & Lag Ops
    3 arc made cod 3 also ....I like black ops after it got all the patches just get rid of second chance its way better than mw3 that is if u get a good lobby.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by Kparks View Post
    3 arc made cod 3 also ....I like black ops after it got all the patches just get rid of second chance its way better than mw3 that is if u get a good lobby.
    You're right, my bad I thought they didn't start making them until [email protected]

Gaming since PONG !

Actualy 3arc DID do the Wii version of MW3 .. also Square Enix redubb/edit and stuff for Japan and Raven did alot for the MP

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I personally have had alot of problems with MW3 MP. i cant connect most of the time but im starting to suspect my internet is the problem but i dont know since i still play MW2 and most of the time i dont really lag when playing MP.

Lvl 6 - Silver

not your internet, my brothers and cousin are having issues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast