Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thoughts, Discussion and where IW goes from here *SPOILER*

This is a discussion on Thoughts, Discussion and where IW goes from here *SPOILER* within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by Bushpig94 Toggle Spoiler That guy that Makarov gets shot by then shoots in the head is Yuri ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post

Toggle Spoiler

I know. I was referring to earlier in the story why -

Toggle Spoiler

Maybe they'll continue the franchise, but I hope they don't. And yes, please tell Sledgehammer to go away. At least from making Multiplayer maps, they're TURRIBLE.

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Just beat the story this weekend, it had it's epic moments which was expected, but I am a bit disappointed with a few things.

First of all, cutting Frost out of the campaign with no reason to do so was a bad move. Here we have Frost, unstoppable bad ass who you play as for a good portion of the campaign, just suddenly disappear from the war all together. It would have been just as easy to have included him in the mission where you save the President, and actually see what he looks like through Yuri's eyes. At least he would have died for a reason. Sissy. Another thing that bothered me was not having a voice actor for Frost, the one thing that I loved about Black Ops single player was the fact that Mason had a voice actor, and he interacted with the others around him. If you want to make a character seem more life like, give him a voice and make it seem like he actually has a soul.

On another note, references and clearing up was well done. Particularly the little fill in with MacMillan (Spelling?) and why Yuri is seeking vengeance on Makarov, seems he was there from the beginning. The mission where you save the President reminded me of Call of Duty 4's final mission for some reason.

I hope this is the last Modern Warfare, I guess killing Makarov and Price having one last smoke is a pretty good ending to the trilogy. I know Infinity Ward can do so much better, so I wouldn't mind seeing them expand a bit more.
    Corey Stoll was supoosed to voice Frost but idk what happened.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Toggle Spoiler

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post

Toggle Spoiler

I honestly thought Price would be the one to die ..... but I just realized the game series started and ended with (the view of) Price smoking a cigar.

Kinda odd that Roach's character was intrduced with Soap smoking a cigar and ended with Sheperd smoking a cigar.

Big Boss

I honestly thought Price would be the one to die ..... but I just realized the game series started and ended with (the view of) Price smoking a cigar.

Kinda odd that Roach's character was intrduced with Soap smoking a cigar and ended with Sheperd smoking a cigar.
    Captain Price would never die he has been in every modern warfare game and will remain so

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by connman88 View Post
    Captain Price would never die he has been in every modern warfare game and will remain so
    Soap was in every MW game yet he died, so your point?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Soap was in every MW game yet he died, so your point?
    Yo dude watch the spoilers!

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Yo dude watch the spoilers!
    I have a SPOILER warning in the title and OP ....... that should be arning enough for people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12