Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thoughts, Discussion and where IW goes from here *SPOILER*

This is a discussion on Thoughts, Discussion and where IW goes from here *SPOILER* within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; SPOILERS MAY APPEAR So what do you think of MW3? Here is what I think: Singleplayer: Liking the characters and ...

The Bushiest Pig

Thoughts, Discussion and where IW goes from here *SPOILER*

SPOILERS MAY APPEAR

So what do you think of MW3? Here is what I think:

Singleplayer: Liking the characters and setting. Having so much fun. Veteran isn't hard, but it's not completely easy. The one part in Hamburg, Germany where you storm the beach kinda reminded me of WW2 for some reason. Overall, great SP imo.

Spec Ops: Survival is really fun, especially with a good partner. I'm also finding the normal Spec Ops missions to be a bit of a challenge on Veteran.

Multiplayer: Loving the guns, killstreak set up, perks and the weapon proficiencies.

So where does IW go from here? If they want to do another MW games they would need a whole new war/setting as well as new characters. I see no way they could continue with the remaining characters seeing as:

Toggle Spoiler

Now these are just some ideas of what they could do if they want to keep it in the MW series, but without making an MW4:

Toggle Spoiler

Now these are just some thoughts, now share yours!

The Incredible Marccap

Yer I cant believe how easy veteran is. Im flying through it!

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Ghost Assassin

I should've started on veteran Hardened is pretty easy. I think Price could be in MW4 (if it comes out). He would probably be a mentor to a future hero. 'm guessing he'll be with you on the first few missions in an older form, but then some experience either kills him entirely or just causes him to retire. Maybe all Deja vu, like what happened to mactavish??

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Honestly, I want destruction in MP... I think it would make some of the maps that much more intense. I think it's something they should take from BF3 and run with ...

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Danko1900 View Post
    I should've started on veteran Hardened is pretty easy. I think Price could be in MW4 (if it comes out). He would probably be a mentor to a future hero. 'm guessing he'll be with you on the first few missions in an older form, but then some experience either kills him entirely or just causes him to retire. Maybe all Deja vu, like what happened to mactavish??
    Price could be a field commander again, maybe Frost comes back as the leader of your squad. Who knows.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Delta Force baby!! "we gurantee you a Medal, or a Bag, or Both."
    That would be cool to do a little spin off.

Also liking the whole prequel ideas. Like Macmillans take on it all maybe?

I'd say do a game about Makarov/Yuri but would probably be amazing controversial :/ found it very interesting how you found Makarov to be everywhere! right where Imram got his arm blown off to Al asad. Crazy.

Honestly though, they may just start a new series. I think that would be good. Like completely new story and everything. But i guess we'll have to wait and see, 2 years count down starting now?

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovile View Post
    Delta Force baby!! "we gurantee you a Medal, or a Bag, or Both."
    That would be cool to do a little spin off.

Also liking the whole prequel ideas. Like Macmillans take on it all maybe?

I'd say do a game about Makarov/Yuri but would probably be amazing controversial :/ found it very interesting how you found Makarov to be everywhere! right where Imram got his arm blown off to Al asad. Crazy.

Honestly though, they may just start a new series. I think that would be good. Like completely new story and everything. But i guess we'll have to wait and see, 2 years count down starting now?
    If it's MW4 as long as it's a new story and characters I'd be fine, but honestly if they just found some way to continue this current trilogy I'd be a little worried!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

They need to stop and create a new project

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    They need to stop and create a new project
    That's probably not going to go over well...... lol
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Harvester of Souls

I've never really cared too much in the MW games, but i agree with terror there . Then I'd be back on board with them. Thanks Bush btw for filling in what all happened to everyone .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 5 - Silver

I dont remember where I read it but I think they stated they are over with Modern Warfare series and will move on to another project for Call of duty in 2 years.
    Also I read that next year as everybody expects, there will be a new Call of duty, but no info about it yet.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

The Incredible Marccap

Quote Originally Posted by marccap View Post
    Yer I cant believe how easy veteran is. Im flying through it!
    Done. Took about 8 hours on veteran to complete with a few hard bits but not alot. Working on the spec ops and loving it. Quite a mixture of different kind of games and will take abit of time to do.

I cant believe someone has already plated this game from this site lol

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

What happened to Frost? I've just done the mission where you play as him and I dont recall being shot or injured.

And I;ve just completed vet in 5 hours and 31 minutes. That mission where you have to stay behind the German tanks pissed me off to no end

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 6 - Silver

Anyone else say WTF to this:

Toggle Spoiler

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Anyone else say WTF to this:

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Toggle Spoiler

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

I think they should make a new engine, or atleast make a massive improvement over this one. Make a whole new story line, mabey even further into the future, but not too far. Tall sledgehammner to fuck off away from the multiplayer maps.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post

Toggle Spoiler

Guess it shows I haven't played that story in a couple years lol.

Toggle Spoiler

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    Guess it shows I haven't played that story in a couple years lol.

Toggle Spoiler

Toggle Spoiler

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Just beat the story this weekend, it had it's epic moments which was expected, but I am a bit disappointed with a few things.

First of all, cutting Frost out of the campaign with no reason to do so was a bad move. Here we have Frost, unstoppable bad ass who you play as for a good portion of the campaign, just suddenly disappear from the war all together. It would have been just as easy to have included him in the mission where you save the President, and actually see what he looks like through Yuri's eyes. At least he would have died for a reason. Sissy. Another thing that bothered me was not having a voice actor for Frost, the one thing that I loved about Black Ops single player was the fact that Mason had a voice actor, and he interacted with the others around him. If you want to make a character seem more life like, give him a voice and make it seem like he actually has a soul.

On another note, references and clearing up was well done. Particularly the little fill in with MacMillan (Spelling?) and why Yuri is seeking vengeance on Makarov, seems he was there from the beginning. The mission where you save the President reminded me of Call of Duty 4's final mission for some reason.

I hope this is the last Modern Warfare, I guess killing Makarov and Price having one last smoke is a pretty good ending to the trilogy. I know Infinity Ward can do so much better, so I wouldn't mind seeing them expand a bit more.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast