Lost Levels?

This is a discussion on Lost Levels? within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Well I was playing and I got to 68 and in a match the game ended due to lag. At ...

Everyone Loves Candy

Lost Levels?

Well I was playing and I got to 68 and in a match the game ended due to lag. At the lobby screen it froze. My PS3 reset and turned on MW3. When I looked I was back to 64. I've been playing since 11am and now it's almost 3pm. Like serious wtf is wrong with the servers? Any ideas. Oh and when you look on the leaderboards it says I'm still 68.
    Hi Mom!

Lvl 6 - Silver

should have gotten BF3 and not MW2.1 lolol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

They always have crappy servers when the game is released happens everytime give it a month or two and they fix it to a bearable state lol

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

You should be alright, and it should get you back, but just know that if you leave the game as in dashboard you actually loose XP

QUOTE=CaptainHowdy72;66223]should have gotten BF3 and not MW2.1 lolol[/QUOTE]
    Another helpful post aimed at answering someone's question., Well done sir.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My friend went from 22 or 23 to 2. At least it's not the annoying rubberband lag from BF3.
    Formally: ReVz