Best Game Mode for points?

This is a discussion on Best Game Mode for points? within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Just wondering what you lot all think is the best way to level up. I've played a few of the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Best Game Mode for points?

Just wondering what you lot all think is the best way to level up. I've played a few of the modes i'd thought to be good and then find out they suck.

Demolition was the way to go in MW2, and i was getting crappy scores, for doing well..?
    Im finding that HQ is also poor, its HQ pro which is gay so you dont get any points if you die, and its only +10 anyway.
    Team defender was around the same as HQ. And it goes way too quickly.

The best mode so far i'd say is Domination, Been getting quite high scores for it somehow. But even still...
    I'll assume that SnD is the way to go? I can see a lot of people replying with it and ill have a look when i get back on.

MW3 looks like it will take ages to level up :/

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

play ground war. lots of people and alot of points to go around especially id ground war domination. also use your support point streaks

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 5 - Silver

Domination all the way bud !
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Crocodile Hunter

im finding Hardcore Kill Confirmed is raping and gettting me up heaps, im already level 72

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 6 - Silver

im level 31, but i play kill confirmed and capture the flag
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Me & Ming @ The Stash

I've been mostly playing domination, with a little TDM & Kill Confirmed on the side & leveling up decently I guess. If you're good at SnD I say play that & buy mt. dew for double xp, that's 1000xp per kill, assuming SnD is still the standard 500xp, don't know cause I don't play it. And of course working on challenges will level you up.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Search and Destroy is the best. 500 per kill. 1000 per bomb plant or defuse (defuse might be 500).
    You should be getting around 6+kills per game and atleast 1 plant. So thats 4000 before bonuses. If you're good you should be able to get 10+kills.
    Even if you spend 20 minutes spawn trapping in demolition with 100+kills, you can get the 10+ kills with many bomb plants in less time. So you earn xp faster.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 9 - Gold

Watch this video:

I've been using this tip and it has worked out quite well.
    Platbar by Wadefan1