Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mw3 vs black ops

This is a discussion on mw3 vs black ops within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Personally i like BO better. MW3 maps are terrible and i get stuck on a pebble on the ground black ...

Crocodile Hunter

Personally i like BO better. MW3 maps are terrible and i get stuck on a pebble on the ground
    black ops just seemed easier and simpler if that makes sence...i guess it could just be cause i never really played MW2 tho till after reaching 15th on BO.....

However im already 1st prestige on MW3 so i think its kinda growing on me lol

Sig by Apokolypz

Huge Gaming Backlog

I haven't played MW3 multiplayer yet because I'm not a really a fan of COD online.
    I can compare the single player and MW3 kicks ass over Black Ops. I do love zombies and spec ops though.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well BlackOps was a downfall for the CoD series. I'm enjoying MW3 but I complain about the spawns, laggy servers, oh and you get fucking deranked if you rage quit. What if you have to leave? I rage quit once because I was joined late into a match with an AC-130, so I left. Next thing I know I'm dropped 16 levels. F this sh*t.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by stealthkiller22 View Post
    dont like mw3 map layouts compared to the maps black ops has
    i enjoyed mw2 way more then mw3 ive been playing couple of mw3 games at my friends house and dont really like the new cod
    the spawns are ridiculous and for some reason it feels like mw3 damage is higher then mw2 it feels like you kill people straight away or be killed instantly.
    • A lot of people say that the maps are small and have many routes to discourage camping and that the alternate routes are there so you can flank any campers or something.
    • I heard in another thread that some people already hacked MW3 and did a thing where they can get automatic headshots... doubt this is the case, but it sounds pathetic eitherway.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    • A lot of people say that the maps are small and have many routes to discourage camping and that the alternate routes are there so you can flank any campers or something.
    • I heard in another thread that some people already hacked MW3 and did a thing where they can get automatic headshots... doubt this is the case, but it sounds pathetic eitherway.
    im not a camper if that what you think and i can back that up with gameplays on my youtube channel
    just sounds like you were implying that i may be a camper lol

Lvl 3 - Bronze

How can you dare to compare a MW game with that??...

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by elnath10 View Post
    How can you dare to compare a MW game with that??...
    sorry but mw3 maps feel crappy mw2 maps own mw3 and black ops maps is better

i bet there dlc is going to be mw2 maps

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

MW3 is better then Black Ops apart from the maps. This game has the worse maps out of any COD game ever.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 6 - Silver

Black Ops is better till I get addicted to MW3 non-stop for 3 months. The first month hasn't started.. My thing with CoD is it's addicting until you get into several bad matches in a row. I've gotten either 4 disconnects, kicked from host migration, or I've completely lagged out of games because the host was from another country.

Other than the lag, I don't see a problem at all with this game. Black Ops had several problems apart from lag imo

Edit: the post above me proved a point. All the maps encourage camping. They are all terrible. Why don't they get Treyarch to make their maps for them? I thought MW2 maps were terrible as well.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Black ops is better in my opinion mw3 has too much going on wit da kill streaks its too much and a death streak com'on son nobody should get rewarded for dying ...i played mw3 fo mayb 6hrs and im slight of hand proII..... on black ops u had to earn that u knew how valuable it was to have a perk pro by the time u got it..then on black ops u wanted to prestige to get gold guns color clan tags and cool prestige signs...on mw3..wat do u get.... a prestige token... and the leveling up of ur guns its too much i have to not only level my self up , my perks , and my gun too ......and notice this im a big knife person i have ova 9,000 knives on ops but when u knife somebody on ops u feel it as if u really stab dat person ...when stab on mw3 i didnt even know i stab someone if it wasnt for the points on da screen..

Regional Manager of War

I hate Treyarch COD games with a passion and I enjoy MW3 alot more than Blops but I will say two things I miss about Blops though

1. One in the Chamber
    2, Ability to dive after sprinting

Lvl 5 - Silver

Blops hell yes I didnt care for the Zombies only time i went on was for the trophies and the maps on Blops were new and nice and ranged from big to med to small and I easily got used to it! On Mw3 the aps have only one size med or just small and Ive been playing for 3 months and im still not getting the feeling of being used to those damn maps! And the mw3 killstreaks? Snooze. Blops had some really inventive ones Blackbird? Sick. Chopper? Double sicke. ATTACK DOGS?? TRIPLE SICK! lol Twas really fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12