Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mw3 vs black ops

This is a discussion on mw3 vs black ops within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; to be honest i like black ops more dont like mw3 map layouts compared to the maps black ops has ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

mw3 vs black ops

to be honest i like black ops more
    dont like mw3 map layouts compared to the maps black ops has
    i enjoyed mw2 way more then mw3 ive been playing couple of mw3 games at my friends house and dont really like the new cod
    the spawns are ridiculous and for some reason it feels like mw3 damage is higher then mw2 it feels like you kill people straight away or be killed instantly.

im guessing most people are going to like mw3 im wondering what you guys like more

Prayer Warrior

black ops is the only CoD game that i would say i actually liked (a little that is) because it was the most original idea they've had in a long time. plus zombies added a HUGE replay value to the game. so i'm with you on this

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Change is mediocre

Funny, I hated Black Ops, and MW2 was the only one ive liked.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have more fun with the what-if stories so I'm going with the MW series over Black Ops. Black Ops also seem much busier in regards to backgrounds detail and for some reason that drove me nuts.
    Just because I'm a lazy person: All gaming info is here -> GrimmLAN13

The bass, the rock, the mic, the treble
    I like my coffee black
    Just like my metal

Mindless Self Indulgence

I make my own mayo!

I like zombies but I also like insane graphics.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 7 - Gold

wager match was a plus to
    that was so fun with gun game/ stick and stones /sharpshooter /one in the chamber

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Black Ops didn't impress me. I'm really enjoying MW3 though. I didn't like the maps at first either but since I'm learning them I'm liking them a lot more. The weapon proficiency is a nice addition too, almost have gold unlocked for the M4A1. Oh and survival mode>zombie mode

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by scrowson81 View Post
    Black Ops didn't impress me. I'm really enjoying MW3 though. I didn't like the maps at first either but since I'm learning them I'm liking them a lot more. The weapon proficiency is a nice addition too, almost have gold unlocked for the M4A1. Oh and survival mode>zombie mode
    im not really a fan of zombies mode. survival looks good haven't had a chance to play it yet

soon ill be buying mw3 probably around Christmas

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by stealthkiller22 View Post
    im not really a fan of zombies mode. survival looks good haven't had a chance to play it yet

soon ill be buying mw3 probably around Christmas
    I guess I'm weird, I love zombies & I love CoD, I just don't like CoD zombies
    The game really is fun I think, people keep saying its a rehash of MW2 but that's fine with me. I loved MW2 & was hoping for something very similar. The difference in MW2 & MW3 is pretty much the same as the difference in Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas, & I love all 4 of those games. If I wanted something completely different I would have a bought a completely different franchise. And when the DLC starts coming out I'll be happily expecting a few of the old maps from MW2.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Platinum Dohvakiin

I didn't hate the Black Ops Mp. I was just never really found of it at all. I know I'm one of the few. But I just hate Zombies in CoD . I've played all of the COD's MP. COD 4 was the best. I even liked MW2's with all it's flaws. I just never liked either of Treyarche's MP's. I'm having more fun playing MW3 than I did playing Black Ops. Black Ops got boring to me within the first week. By the end of the first month the game was out. I had stop playing it all together. It was 6-7months before I put that disk back into my PS3.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

The Shadow

Black ops and Mw3 is both great but in spec ops they need to get rid of the choppers
    Meh........

Regional Manager of War

lolz I find zombies to be boring after a few matches, just like the Red Dead zombies after me and my friends reached the last wave we never played again... MW3 on the other hand played a few matches at a friends house, getting used to the maps. The only thing I miss from Blops is Nuketown

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm having fun with both games. I'm not nearly as good at mw3 as I was in black ops, in black ops I would almost always get a 2.00 kd or higher but in mw3 I can barley get a 1.30 kd, is anyone else finding it harder to do well in mw3?

Sig by dsluckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    black ops is the only CoD game that i would say i actually liked (a little that is) because it was the most original idea they've had in a long time. plus zombies added a HUGE replay value to the game. so i'm with you on this
    Zombies was only good because it was an effortless combination of 2 cult addictions.

They did NOTHING with zombies, and yet look how many people lap it all up, even still today.

It's an addiction i'd always been furious of, pretty much my smoking crave.

I haven't touched MW3 yet, but honestly, comparing it to Black Ops is a no-brainer.

Black Ops' Multiplayer for starters barely f*cking works, and aside from complaining about all of this like a beast a couple hundred times, you gotta say BO's single-player was awesome, the only positive thing to put forward.

Is MW3 REALLY worse? I mean, c'mon....

"THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN!! MASOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!"

:D

Lvl 7 - Gold

i think mw3 may grow on me if i start liking some of the multiplayer maps it offers
    mw2 was awesome only downside was the tubing and rpgs once that started it became sort of annoying but the maps were good

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Zombies was only good because it was an effortless combination of 2 cult addictions.

They did NOTHING with zombies, and yet look how many people lap it all up, even still today.

It's an addiction i'd always been furious of, pretty much my smoking crave.

I haven't touched MW3 yet, but honestly, comparing it to Black Ops is a no-brainer.

Black Ops' Multiplayer for starters barely f*cking works, and aside from complaining about all of this like a beast a couple hundred times, you gotta say BO's single-player was awesome, the only positive thing to put forward.

Is MW3 REALLY worse? I mean, c'mon....

"THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN!! MASOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!"

Agreed, BO's campaign was really snazzy.

Lvl 6 - Silver

MW3>>>>Black Ops. Black Ops got boring in 3 hours. Storyline sucked too. MW3 MP and Storyline are good
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

mw3 is miles better then blops. hated the mp in blops. piece of shit cant even run at 60fps

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

worlds biggest welch fan

after 10 hours of playing I've figured some of the spots the levels are more set up to face A.I. in my opinion.
    Black op maps were really simple with less layers MW3 does have many camp spots.

over all I still jam with clan. KIL over and Out.

but the spec ops and survival are way better then zombies.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

The One and Only

I prefer Black Ops over MW. I always like fighting zombies, especially with friends, but that's the only thing I cared about in CoD.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast