Question for Elite Premium Members

This is a discussion on Question for Elite Premium Members within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Hey, I got ELITE with my Hardened Edition. I downloaded the app for teh PS3 dashboard BUT I accidently used ...

The Bushiest Pig

Question for Elite Premium Members

Hey, I got ELITE with my Hardened Edition. I downloaded the app for teh PS3 dashboard BUT I accidently used the token code before i downloaded the app thinkign the code would allow me to download it. My question is, is there a way to tell if the code worked? I noticed there is a green skull next to my name on the PS3 app for it and on the website. I just want to know because that way I know if I screwed up and need to e-mail Activision.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

are you talking about the code off the back of the card? when/where does that code go?

since March '09

yes it worked. the green skull means you are a founder

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    Hey, I got ELITE with my Hardened Edition. I downloaded the app for teh PS3 dashboard BUT I accidently used the token code before i downloaded the app thinkign the code would allow me to download it. My question is, is there a way to tell if the code worked? I noticed there is a green skull next to my name on the PS3 app for it and on the website. I just want to know because that way I know if I screwed up and need to e-mail Activision.
    i have this problem too, on the elite App it says im a Founder and premiuim member but i dont have any of the elitle and founder callsigns and emblems in the game. Ive tried logging in on the website and console app. all my stats are coming up but thats about it. anyone else had this problem and are there any fixes for it??

Death is Awaiting....

I just got my emblems and callsigns from Elite, but didn't have the founder card in the hardened but I'm still founder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 2 - Bronze

also, to kno ur a founder 110%, u'll get a title that says ELITE and it will have green skulls(i think)(compared to the silver skulls on the normal ELITE title) and u'll get a emblem thats a silver skull with a bit of it cut off.

Plats-O'-War!!

I just got my Elite status. The site's been acting crazy since all of last week. (phew! )

Ghost Assassin

You just have to wait until they can fix their incompetence. It didn't work for me before but it did today.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

u can also look under your subscriptions in the XMB and see if ur subscribed but it takes a couple days to appear in the game and also change it back to not auto subscribe..

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Kparks View Post
    u can also look under your subscriptions in the XMB and see if ur subscribed but it takes a couple days to appear in the game and also change it back to not auto subscribe..
    What do you mean? Like I just look at the app?

And I have the green skull, I know that for sure ... just haven't gotten my emblems and titles yet. I figure since it has me as a founder my code must have registered?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm still waiting on my titles and emblems also. I only just started seeing people with them yesterday so hopefully I'll be getting them soon.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

how do i no that im a premium member of call of duty elite

Hi i have got a call of duty elite account after buying the call of duty hardend edition. But how do i no if my account is the premium members account if enyone nos the answer to this could u please let me no

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by waughzy View Post
    Hi i have got a call of duty elite account after buying the call of duty hardend edition. But how do i no if my account is the premium members account if enyone nos the answer to this could u please let me no
    Download the CoD Elite app on PSN. Then go on it and once it pops up if it shows a Green Skull you're a Founder. If it shows a Red Skull you're Premium.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 1 - Bronze

mw3

Quote Originally Posted by WeApOnS- View Post
    I just got my emblems and callsigns from Elite, but didn't have the founder card in the hardened but I'm still founder
    how did u do it as i havent got the code but im an elite member

Lvl 4 - Silver

so where do you put the code on the founder card

Battlefield 3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by lukas View Post
    so where do you put the code on the founder card
    you dont actually need to use the founder code until after december 13th so if you have already activated your premium membership you should already be a founder.

Awesome Sig and Avvy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by VxlS3ANlxV View Post
    you dont actually need to use the founder code until after december 13th so if you have already activated your premium membership you should already be a founder.
    so because i have a green skull that says founder and a red skull that says premium i should get my titles and emblems soon.

Crocodile Hunter

yes lukas, i got mine over a week and a half ago

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 4 - Silver

ok thanks guys for the help