Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Would you get mad if........

This is a discussion on Would you get mad if........ within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by pyrovile NEVER TAKE ANY CARE PACKAGES. nothing more annoying than getting an osprey package drop and the ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovile View Post
    NEVER TAKE ANY CARE PACKAGES.
    nothing more annoying than getting an osprey package drop and the whole team rushing and taking a few :/
    they are mine, im better than you all, you will waste them, let the person who knows what he's doing take them.

And tbh, if i ever see a juggernaut which isnt mine i'll leave it. Its really not that good a thing, really easy to kill it, you walk slowly and only use a pistol or riot shield

i wouldnt however back out and kick you. id just be annoyed.
    I understand, but it's something that you can get again in the game. I don't get upset to the point of kicking someone from the party over the fact that someone took a care package. That's just me though.............

Vive La Révelation!

There’s the problem, with all the “morons” your seemingly forced to play with online. Honestly it really takes away from MP, In my view.
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by roboman82 View Post
    If you were in my party then I would be telling you yes or no with MY MIC and if you don't listen to me then I would def kick you out of my party. if he didn't have a mic and couldn't say then it's his loss.
    Again, is it that serious? It's just a care package.

Regional Manager of War

It depends on the streak and the enemy position, if you taking the care package prevented the enemy from getting it good but if you took it and the guy was right there than that's just wrong

Lvl 6 - Silver

nothing more annoying than getting an osprey package drop and the whole team rushing and taking a few :/
    they are mine, im better than you all, you will waste them, let the person who knows what he's doing take them.

And tbh, if i ever see a juggernaut which isnt mine i'll leave it. Its really not that good a thing, really easy to kill it, you walk slowly and only use a pistol or riot shield

lmao, its usually the ones who boast who arent so good in the first place. if i ever play with you, ill make an extra effort to take as many of your packs as i can lol. its a game, suck it up. if u die u pretty much lose ur rights to the package is the way i see it; u shouldnt have died in the first place

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    lmao, its usually the ones who boast who arent so good in the first place. if i ever play with you, ill make an extra effort to take as many of your packs as i can lol. its a game, suck it up. if u die u pretty much lose ur rights to the package is the way i see it; u shouldnt have died in the first place
    Exactly!!! It's not like I took it while he was standing right there. Man, people take things out of hand sometimes.

Lvl 6 - Silver

i wouldn't care if it below 5, not below 5?
    [youtubehd]COME AT ME BRO - YouTube[youtubehd]
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Again, is it that serious? It's just a care package.
    If it's just a care package you don't need it and can leave it to it's rightful owner.
    I'll even protect them for the person to get back. That's what a mic and a team mate is for.

AND just to be clear if I have a mic and I tell you not to do something and you do it anyway that's why I would end the party if that means you take a care package and I say I can make it back then you bet your ass I'll kick you out of my party

The Bushiest Pig

Juggs easy to kill? Ha only sure way to kill them is to stick them with a Semtex or use a Predator Missle on them. Fuck I've seen a Jug survive a Stealth Bomber when it was right in the middle of the bombings.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For me, better a teammate take it than an enemy. The guy you were with is just pathetic.

What bothers me is when people will sit and wait for the package to arrive, then try it take it from the owner. That's just annoying, and very poor teamwork. When it comes to the Osprey Gunner, I'll demand my teammates take those packages, cause I won't be able to for like a whole minute, if the Osprey lasts that long.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by roboman82 View Post
    If it's just a care package you don't need it and can leave it to it's rightful owner.
    I'll even protect them for the person to get back. That's what a mic and a team mate is for.

AND just to be clear if I have a mic and I tell you not to do something and you do it anyway that's why I would end the party if that means you take a care package and I say I can make it back then you bet your ass I'll kick you out of my party
    You try way too hard. Just saying. It's a care package, who gives a shit? Over the course of this next year, you will mostly likely get hundreds more.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@OP: For me, better a teammate take it than an enemy. The guy you were with is just pathetic.

What bothers me is when people will sit and wait for the package to arrive, then try it take it from the owner. That's just annoying, and very poor teamwork. When it comes to the Osprey Gunner, I'll demand my teammates take those packages, cause I won't be able to for like a whole minute, if the Osprey lasts that long.

One, good juggernauts are never easy to kill. Two, you are clearly a horrible teammate in any game there is, with your greedy and selfish logic and seemingly narcissistic personality. And three, I bet you've never gotten the Assault Osprey, because your teammates will and really should take those three free packages.

Also, I personally prefer assault juggernaut over recon juggernaut.

Lvl 5 - Silver

What kind of evil monster are you !?
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Plats-O'-War!!

(sigh) I don't see the problem in what I did. I don't think it's an issue at all.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Chances are if you waited and left it there an enemy would come for it. They know there are people from the other team at the carepackage and tend to go try & kill em. I've gotten AC-130's & Pavelow's by teammates but I don't care because the kills contribute to OUR team score so as long as we win it doesn't matter.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Chances are if you waited and left it there an enemy would come for it. They know there are people from the other team at the carepackage and tend to go try & kill em. I've gotten AC-130's & Pavelow's by teammates but I don't care because the kills contribute to OUR team score so as long as we win it doesn't matter.
    My thoughts exactly!!

The One and Only

You'd be surprised at how butthurt people can get out of little things in multiplayer

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

[><] No1 IN SCOTLAND [><]

The way i see it, if theres a care package in front of you & no-one around,? then take it: ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive. (as stated above: it all goes towards the stats for the team at the end of the day)..!!
    But remember that cuts both ways: if you drop a care package & take to long to get it & someone else grabs it,? shit - thats the way the cookie crumbles..!?
    PS3TROPHIES.COM MEMBER SINCE: SEPTEMBER 2009.

Toggle Spoiler

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_RAB View Post
    The way i see it, if theres a care package in front of you & no-one around,? then take it: ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive. (as stated above: it all goes towards the stats for the team at the end of the day)..!!
    But remember that cuts both ways: if you drop a care package & take to long to get it & someone else grabs it,? shit - thats the way the cookie crumbles..!?
    Yes, that happens almost all the time!! Don't understand why people get so mad over such a small thing?

Since Aug. 09

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    (sigh) I don't see the problem in what I did. I don't think it's an issue at all.
    theres no problem, if i die, im praying a teammate gets my package. you dont run the length of the map when u see an enemy pack? yea everybody does, so please team...take my care pack if i die, last thing i want is for the enemy to steal it.

Dominate!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast