Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Would you get mad if........

This is a discussion on Would you get mad if........ within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Someone on your "team" took one of your care packages? Someone had dropped the Juggernaut Care Package while I was ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Would you get mad if........

Someone on your "team" took one of your care packages? Someone had dropped the Juggernaut Care Package while I was playing, but he ended up getting killed, so I saw it, and picked it up (Epic BTW! ) so, they left mid-game, just to kick me out of the party! LOL! Wow, it's not that serious is it?
    Last edited by kidson2004; 11-15-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Ghost Assassin

It depends, if it's a low killstreak package, then no-one really cares, but a large streak drop is a big no-no! The only time it is allowed is if the enemy was about to hijack it and you had to take it. If the latter is exaclty what happened, then he over-reacted and just wasn't thinking strategically.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if they got killed and no1 but u was there grab it... if ur whole team is around and 0% chance of a enemy coming and getting it i would wait for him to spawn and run back to get it
    Last edited by Kparks; 11-14-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

dude thats just mean lol. if its one of the lower ones that it wouldnt have meant as much.

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by Kparks View Post
    if they got killed and no1 but u was there grab it... if ur whole team is around and 0% chance of a enemy coming and getting it i wold wait for him to spawn and run back to get it
    This right here, I even make it a point to guard teammates while they're collecting their care package.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

R.I.P Ellie

Haven't got the new COD yet.
    But yeah, if someone died and it was a high care package, I tend to guard it until they get back

Lvl 7 - Gold

ye i would probably be mad lol

Now this is Podracing

I just started using the support package killstreak and to be totally honest I havent really cared if my team mates take them. If i see something i want to use I'll call it out over my mic, but otherwise I dont usually care.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by DilBurger View Post
    I just started using the support package killstreak and to be totally honest I havent really cared if my team mates take them. If i see something i want to use I'll call it out over my mic, but otherwise I dont usually care.
    That's how I feel about it. Oh well. Guess they should stay alive long enough to get to it then.

Lvl 6 - Silver

That happened to me yesterday. I got the Support Juggernaut, I threw it down. I die. I respawn, I die again from the crap spawn system = spawning me right in front of an enemy's sights, by the time I get back to my care package next life. There's no enemy within the half of that map, and this guy decides to take right before I got there. I wouldn't have been mad if he actually knew how to use it. I get 15 - 20 kills with it regularly and this guy gets gangbanged and doesn't get 1. -__-

Lvl 9 - Gold

Doesn't matter.

One way or another, 90% of the people you are playing with or against are c*nts and haven't earned it.

Fight for survival, take whatever is necessary, bro!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    Doesn't matter.

One way or another, 90% of the people you are playing with or against are c*nts and haven't earned it.

Fight for survival, take whatever is necessary, bro!
    That's what I do!! I usually play with my real squad (friends) and we share care packages. Do whatever it takes to survive and win the match!

A plat a month!

Since MW3, and all CoD MP games for that matter, are run and gun mostly, I say that you didn't do anything wrong. Once a package is dropped, who knows how long it will be before the other team comes by to pick it up. I say if he was dead, grab it.

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    Since MW3, and all CoD MP games for that matter, are run and gun mostly, I say that you didn't do anything wrong. Once a package is dropped, who knows how long it will be before the other team comes by to pick it up. I say if he was dead, grab it.
    ^^This!!^^ sums up how I feel about it!

дурак

Whenever I played Black Ops I would get my care packages and just throw them towards my teammates, I never really cared that much about them.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Lvl 9 - Gold

If I was in mw2 I probally would of stole it but mw3 I would protect it

Lvl 6 - Silver

For me, if it's anything except a Juggernaut.. Have at it. All the killstreaks are pretty much worthless to me except the Juggies.

I was just mad that some guy took my Juggernaut and proceeded to get raped in a corner.

Lvl 4 - Silver

If someone stole mine I would get a bit annoyed though I wouldn't care anywhere near enough to kick you out of the party. What a sad individual he must be - he's the kind of person that gives COD MP players such a bad name.

Sig by Dsluckay/ Avy by In2
    "I know why you're here. And we're all here, cause we're not all there."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

NEVER TAKE ANY CARE PACKAGES.
    nothing more annoying than getting an osprey package drop and the whole team rushing and taking a few :/
    they are mine, im better than you all, you will waste them, let the person who knows what he's doing take them.

And tbh, if i ever see a juggernaut which isnt mine i'll leave it. Its really not that good a thing, really easy to kill it, you walk slowly and only use a pistol or riot shield

i wouldnt however back out and kick you. id just be annoyed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you were in my party then I would be telling you yes or no with MY MIC and if you don't listen to me then I would def kick you out of my party. if he didn't have a mic and couldn't say then it's his loss.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast