Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is the worst COD multiplayer by far.

This is a discussion on This is the worst COD multiplayer by far. within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Originally Posted by SideEffect23 [qoute=/YaNkSxSuPeRiOR]Yeah, I don't understand why everyone hates on Treyarch.[/qoute] I know, aside from CoD4, Blops was ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect23 View Post
    [qoute=/YaNkSxSuPeRiOR]Yeah, I don't understand why everyone hates on Treyarch.[/qoute]
    I know, aside from CoD4, Blops was my favorite CoD. I really like everyting about MW3 except for the damn maps.

imo, CoD4 > Blops & MW3 > [email protected] > MW2
    I never played CoD 4 till after MW2 so as far as I'm concerned this is an overrated franchise.

I still think MW2 is the best CoD followed closely by Black Ops. This is an abomination of MW2.

Starting to wish I hadn't sold my Black Ops, zombies is sounding amazing right now!

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    I never played CoD 4 till after MW2 so as far as I'm concerned this is an overrated franchise.

I still think MW2 is the best CoD followed closely by Black Ops. This is an abomination of MW2.

Starting to wish I hadn't sold my Black Ops, zombies is sounding amazing right now!
    Oh come on, we just played several matches together & the last one you didn't do good in. I did fairly shitty in most of them

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Death is Awaiting....

CoD4 > WaW > Mw2 > Mw3 > Blops

Nuff said..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stevencrowson View Post
    Oh come on, we just played several matches together & the last one you didn't do good in. I did fairly shitty in most of them
    I guess I was used to going 16 and 4 with the M14 lol. That 7 and 9 wasn't working for me

PRO Member

Oh jesus...then don't play! I loved World at War, so I played it religiously. I didn't like MW2 after a little while, so I stopped playing. Black Ops was cool for a min, then it blew, so I quit playing that as well. I will play this game till (when/if) it pi$$es me off, then stop playing. Of course unless it doesn't. It's the nature of the beast. They won't make it better to anyone's specifications other than their own. They won't take "notice" of anyone making complaints and they DAMN sure won't "listen to the community" on anything. They just keep making games the way they do and hope that people will play them. So if you dig it, then play it. If you don't, then play something else. I hate campers, quick snipers, etc., but I still play because at this point (for me) there is still a fun factor to it. Once that's gone, I will most likely stop. Like I said, that's just the nature of the beast. you can either accept that now or forever be lost in the loop of "well, maybe they will listen to (the community) us"

MY PLATINUM TROPHIES
    Assassin's Creed II | Borderlands | Godfather II | Spare Parts

Sig credit goes to "BLADIA" from Sigs & Beyond

KANSAS CITY METRO AREA GAMERS GROUP

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by psychoqwirk420 View Post
    Oh jesus...then don't play! I loved World at War, so I played it religiously. I didn't like MW2 after a little while, so I stopped playing. Black Ops was cool for a min, then it blew, so I quit playing that as well. I will play this game till (when/if) it pi$$es me off, then stop playing. Of course unless it doesn't. It's the nature of the beast. They won't make it better to anyone's specifications other than their own. They won't take "notice" of anyone making complaints and they DAMN sure won't "listen to the community" on anything. They just keep making games the way they do and hope that people will play them. So if you dig it, then play it. If you don't, then play something else. I hate campers, quick snipers, etc., but I still play because at this point (for me) there is still a fun factor to it. Once that's gone, I will most likely stop. Like I said, that's just the nature of the beast. you can either accept that now or forever be lost in the loop of "well, maybe they will listen to (the community) us"
    Well now that seemed like a well thought out post And I agree, I hate quickscopers & especially campers, but I'm still having fun & will continue to play until it isn't fun anymore.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

The Bushiest Pig

This probably is my 2nd favorite CoD MP (MW1 is my favorite). I'm having so much fun playing. IW MP lasts me MUCH longer then Treyarch MP.

Guess I'll throw this out there:

CoD4 > MW3 > MW2 > Blops > [email protected]

PRO Member

:stare:...well id only buy it for the singleplayer and spec ops...the COD multiplayer became boring for me in BO...and no im not saying its shitty, im saying its got repetitive

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Rune2303 View Post
    :stare:...well id only buy it for the singleplayer and spec ops...the COD multiplayer became boring for me in BO...and no im not saying its shitty, im saying its got repetitive
    That.
    It's just a flesh wound.

Vive La Révelation!

Wow sounds kinda cheap...Are they going to bring back old maps? Such as Rust?
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

my only complaint is about maps size. they're so small i can't even respawn in the right place.

Toggle Spoiler

Sig and Avy by Wadefan1 *_*

Lvl 6 - Silver

i too am trying to like the multiplayer but i just can't, so many good weapons removed and replaced with shit and fucking shitty levels that get you flanked so often, i swear 99% of my deaths have been from getting shot in the back while trying to shoot someone.

Regional Manager of War

I disagree BLOPS was unbearable,

Lvl 9 - Gold

BLACK OPS the most balanced COD?

....umm, have you really, actually played it?!

The One and Only

I might play this game at my cousin's house and see for myself how this game is (if he gets the game). Hopefully it's a decent game to play, and I'm sure it is. I won't consider playing the multiplayer though.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    well i think that this is the best so far and is super fun.....does anyone care about fun anymore? If you dont like the game then why waste time playing it and or bitching about it? I love mw3 and all of the cod series and with 9 million copies sold on day one, im not the only one
    typical fanboy

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    typical fanboy
    yep definitely a fanboy
    just because 9 million was sold how do you personally know all those customers are satisfied with the game
    i already stated maps are pretty bad in a thread i created i will buy this game soon just waiting for it to go cheap as this game is definitely not worth original price. i reckon elite going to be a massive rip off if they bring in even more old maps to the game it already rip off but to re add maps from old games that be so messed up even though i enjoy mw2 maps why pay alot of money for elite to pay for same maps you already brought 2 years ago

Lvl 6 - Silver

i love MP, but maps could be better. survival is fun too. so was campaign! Heres my COD chart....
    MW3 > COD4 > MW2 > BLOPS > WAW
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Ghost Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I wonder if they made the levels bad so they can sell you map packs later. I wouldn't put it past IW
    You might be onto something there

Quote Originally Posted by WeApOnS- View Post
    CoD4 > WaW > Mw2 > Mw3 > Blops

Nuff said..
    Ding Ding Ding! WE HAVE A WINNER!!

No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I wonder if they made the levels bad so they can sell you map packs later. I wouldn't put it past IW
    That sounds more like Activison making IW produce horrible maps for a ploy to get out more DLC. Honestly IW isn't that bad, at least it wasn't until the big lawsuit.

"But now in the end I understand that it made be stronger."

Happy Tree Friends
    Come here for some bloody fun

Classic Rap Fans
    The hangout for fans of the Golden Era.

ExDesigns
    A prime spot for quality GFX

|Sig by Dare|

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast