Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is the worst COD multiplayer by far.

This is a discussion on This is the worst COD multiplayer by far. within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; yeah =/ for me it's SP Wise - Mw2>Waw>Cod4>B-Ops>Classics --> (not speaking on difficulty ---saying as in enjoy story wise ...

PRO Member

yeah =/ for me it's

SP Wise - Mw2>Waw>Cod4>B-Ops>Classics --> (not speaking on difficulty ---saying as in enjoy story wise x_0 so dont be looking at me like that, lol

MP wise - Cod4>Mw2>..........
    that's it X_0 truthfully i played the rest, but after Mw2 was good then went down hill from hacking and etc....b-ops was just blah even tho i only played it for the Zombies mainly, i just started to lose the feel for multiplayer in general.....only reason i still got this one was for the story and spec ops.......... and which i enjoyed in Mw2. but truth be told in my opinion....... i think the S-P was ok, idk what it was but something about Mw2 S-P felt better.. even tho the A.I. actually do work in Mw3........... idk. i don't really find the multiplayer that great on Mw3. regardless if it's Activision or IW....... the Multiplayer just seems to get worse and worse( another word instead of worse so i don't offend/bother anyone Worse/ Easier)...... just my opinion......

Lvl 1 - Bronze

MW3 is awesome, but this maps ...
    There are many campers and the damn Type 95, WTF !
    And i dont know why everyone hates Treyarch too, their games are really cool and i spend much time playing Blops

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by HYSTΣR!A⋆➒➑ View Post
    BLACK OPS the most balanced COD?

....umm, have you really, actually played it?!
    After all of the patches, it was the most balanced indeed. Without all those hit detection/knife lunge fail it would have been DEFINETELY the most balanced CoD.

Lvl 6 - Silver

IMO, the COD series was like this

COD 4 > BLOPS > MW2 > WaW

I haven't played MW3 yet, but after all the criticism I'm hearing from my friends about the game, I doubt I'll try to pick the game up. And yes, Treyarch should be given more credit for their map design as it is much better than what IW is doing.
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

In2
    January MOTM

Stop bitching around and adapt to the game or go play another game.
    Yeah the maps are really horrible and there's load of campers but you have campers on every freaking FPS out there.
    It's inevitable that there will be a little bastard hiding in a corner, mostly it's just noobs who don't even know how to play.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    Stop bitching around and adapt to the game or go play another game.
    Yeah the maps are really horrible and there's load of campers but you have campers on every freaking FPS out there.
    It's inevitable that there will be a little bastard hiding in a corner, mostly it's just noobs who don't even know how to play.
    My first COD/FPS I ever got was COD4, first game online was on pipeline and I did not camp but ran about the map and came third.
    I've never camped, even when I was a noob, these people who camps are just pussy holes, pathetic ass wipes.
    You play a video game for fun, to get creative, and these people do that by hiding in a corner. Their lives must suck hard.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 7 - Gold

i dont get how mw3 has all these bullshit issues and bugs that were in previous games they are using the same engine how can they make the same mistake

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Black Ops was a pathetic dissapointment, MW3 is a pathetic dissapointment with a little extra. The maps are a fail, I played for an hour, and I only got to play on Baakara and Resistence. Then, I finally get a new map, and I realize that village is just as terrible as the last two, I've only gotten all of my killstreaks 3 times, and all of the times I did, was because I was playing with non campers. The multiplayer dies with the map layouts and thats pretty much all there is to it.

Resident Evil 5 - inFamous - inFamous 2 - Madden NFL 11 - Madden NFL 12 - Rachet & Clank: A Crack in Time - Assassin's Creed II - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Modern Warfare 2 - Modern Warfare 3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Heavy Rain - NHL 10 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception - Resident Evil 4 (100%) - SSX - MLB 12 The Show - Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think this is the BEST COD EVER! Screw the haters, you just do not have skill! My K/D is 1.70 and I mix up my strategies! Even rushing in this game is awesome!

Lvl 6 - Silver

i'm finally enjoying the multiplayer!

through doing all the spec ops survival levels i finally learned the maps, that in turn helped me to do good again and once i got the G36C Assault Rilfe i had finally found a gun that kicked ass so i'm whooping ass on MP now, and loving it

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DABVT View Post
    I think this is the BEST COD EVER! Screw the haters, you just do not have skill! My K/D is 1.70 and I mix up my strategies! Even rushing in this game is awesome!

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by DABVT View Post
    A KD of 1.70 isn't impressive .......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123