Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is the worst COD multiplayer by far.

This is a discussion on This is the worst COD multiplayer by far. within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; I've played every CoD game since 2. I never had any problems with the game even through all the 3x ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is the worst COD multiplayer by far.

I've played every CoD game since 2. I never had any problems with the game even through all the 3x frag nukes of 4, Noobtube/commando/OMA of Mw2, and the Famasness of Ops.

I try to like this game but what really is bothering me in this game is in fact the levels. There are so many places for you to hide and it's just way to cluttered to my liking and the fact that you can't jump on many of the objects in this level makes it feel limited. IMO this game has the most camping out of any CoD game ever. It's actually pretty slow paced, unless the teams are spawning next to each other shooting the other's back.

So much corner camping aiming down the sight in this game, they may as well call it COD:Aim Down Sight. Due to the fact you die so damn fast, i can't even get behind cover in less than 1 second sometimes without dying. It's way more who sees who first now instead of reaction quickly in a firefight turning the tide on your opponent. Believe me I know I'm a good player, maybe not the best but I definitely contend with good players doing Gamebattles in the past..it's just playing these lobbies feel like a drag .

I just feel like they're making this game too easy for bad players with what they added, if they suck at this game..too bad...learn the game. IMO i think black ops was the most balanced COD, or maybe 4, still haven't come to terms with that yet.

No I'm not whining, it's just annoyed me from the past 2 days of playing this game. It'll probably just mean I have to play much slower than I want in this game. I'll adapt to this game somehow.

TL;DR. Level design is bad IMO, game is built more on who sees who first and hiding in between so much cover and the fact that its catering to bad players more.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanMeCrazyy View Post
    I've played every CoD game since 2. I never had any problems with the game even through all the 3x frag nukes of 4, Noobtube/commando/OMA of Mw2, and the Famasness of Ops.

I try to like this game but what really is bothering me in this game is in fact the levels. There are so many places for you to hide and it's just way to cluttered to my liking and the fact that you can't jump on many of the objects in this level makes it feel limited. IMO this game has the most camping out of any CoD game ever. It's actually pretty slow paced, unless the teams are spawning next to each other shooting the other's back.

So much corner camping aiming down the sight in this game, they may as well call it COD:Aim Down Sight. Due to the fact you die so damn fast, i can't even get behind cover in less than 1 second sometimes without dying. It's way more who sees who first now instead of reaction quickly in a firefight turning the tide on your opponent. Believe me I know I'm a good player, maybe not the best but I definitely contend with good players doing Gamebattles in the past..it's just playing these lobbies feel like a drag .

I just feel like they're making this game too easy for bad players with what they added, if they suck at this game..too bad...learn the game. IMO i think black ops was the most balanced COD, or maybe 4, still haven't come to terms with that yet.

No I'm not whining, it's just annoyed me from the past 2 days of playing this game. It'll probably just mean I have to play much slower than I want in this game. I'll adapt to this game somehow.

TL;DR. Level design is bad IMO, game is built more on who sees who first and hiding in between so much cover and the fact that its catering to bad players more.
    Everyone pretty much has the same complaint so your not alone lol my days are numbered playing this game for sure

Resident PHD

I wonder if they made the levels bad so they can sell you map packs later. I wouldn't put it past IW

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

WHO DAT!!!!

well i think that this is the best so far and is super fun.....does anyone care about fun anymore? If you dont like the game then why waste time playing it and or bitching about it? I love mw3 and all of the cod series and with 9 million copies sold on day one, im not the only one

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    well i think that this is the best so far and is super fun.....does anyone care about fun anymore? If you dont like the game then why waste time playing it and or bitching about it? I love mw3 and all of the cod series and with 9 million copies sold on day one, im not the only one
    This

I'm enjoying the multiplayer so far, far more than black ops which had me addicted.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I agree, the maps are utter crap, so is the multiplayer.

Eat My PewPew Lasers! >.<

Yeah.. the maps in this game are too clustered, they actually feel way smaller than the other CoD games.
    You're not alone on this, as said before, it's the main complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    seriously?
    you can't just say it's "the best" and your evidence is "about fun" and then throw in a fact about a milked company.
    Tell us in detail why you like the game better than the others.
    and please keep on topic and don't go for the personal attack.

I have nothing against CoD, I love CoD, but this game.. their maps are just a drag.
    It's just a flesh wound.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I like the Multiplayer, but the maps are by far the worst out of any game I've ever played. I thought MW2 maps were bad but JEEZ!!! From now on Treyarch should design the Multiplayer maps, because obviously, apart from the Famas in Black Ops - it was the most balanced CoD and still is.

I agree with the OP about the corners. I'd say 99.9% of my deaths are from those damn corner huggers.

worlds biggest welch fan

10 hours later and the maps made sense to me. But I do agree on the corners and camp spots these maps are made for A.I.
    over all I will be playing MW3 until the next one comes out. hey at least theres no marathon pro and light weight pro that's all I used to run.

over and out. KIL.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

worlds biggest welch fan

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post
    I like the Multiplayer, but the maps are by far the worst out of any game I've ever played. I thought MW2 maps were bad but JEEZ!!! From now on Treyarch should design the Multiplayer maps, because obviously, apart from the Famas in Black Ops - it was the most balanced CoD and still is.

I agree with the OP about the corners. I'd say 99.9% of my deaths are from those damn corner huggers.
    I liked the blops maps too. I agree yo. over and out headshots = sometimes 1 hit kills lol.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR View Post

Yah I totally agree, Every one hates on Treyarch but honestly there maps were the most well balanced in the franchise. cod WAW had some awesome maps.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanMeCrazyy View Post
    Yah I totally agree, Every one hates on Treyarch but honestly there maps were the most well balanced in the franchise. cod WAW had some awesome maps.
    Yeah, I don't understand why everyone hates on Treyarch. They make higher quality games than IW, they also last longer for me. I've never played an IW game longer than 2 months. WaW lasted 2 years, Black Ops about 10 months.

Hopefully Treyarch makes the PS3 version of whatever COD they're making next year instead of Raven. Because obviously, Raven can't do shit.

Lvl 4 - Silver

really? some of you are only just realizing cod sucks and has since mw2. cod4 is the only one id play online. heres a tip. PLAY A REAL GAME!!!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

The term "play a real game!" never made sense to me. It's a physical disc with game data stored on it, so...it is a real game that can be held and inserted into a console. Oh right, you mean "I do not like this game, hence I will use the PLAY A REAL GAME ploy to make people play a game I like, that others may not". Ah, opinions.

worlds biggest welch fan

Quote Originally Posted by babaganoosh08 View Post
    really? some of you are only just realizing cod sucks and has since mw2. cod4 is the only one id play online. heres a tip. PLAY A REAL GAME!!!!
    ha ha you's funny I didn't know digital was real but created by a human in android ways.

anyhow, play if you have fun and spec ops-survival is a blast.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by YaNkSxSuPeRiOR
    Yeah, I don't understand why everyone hates on Treyarch.
    I know, aside from CoD4, Blops was my favorite CoD. I really like everyting about MW3 except for the damn maps.

imo, CoD4 > Blops & MW3 > [email protected] > MW2
    Last edited by SideEffect23; 11-16-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    10 hours later and the maps made sense to me. But I do agree on the corners and camp spots these maps are made for A.I.
    over all I will be playing MW3 until the next one comes out. hey at least theres no marathon pro and light weight pro that's all I used to run.

over and out. KIL.
    i believe extreme conditioning is the same as marathon

Lvl 6 - Silver

so most of the complaining going on is because the maps make you slow down and actually check your corners now?

worlds biggest welch fan

Quote Originally Posted by sofakingdank View Post
    i believe extreme conditioning is the same as marathon
    nope you can't run non stop all you can do is hurtle over stuff faster.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

worlds biggest welch fan

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    so most of the complaining going on is because the maps make you slow down and actually check your corners now?
    exactly what I have learned too.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast