Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MW3 got he's ass kicked by Battlefield 3

This is a discussion on MW3 got he's ass kicked by Battlefield 3 within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; I'm not surprised to see that MW3 did not win one category at all. Graphics Total - 119,678 Battlefield 3 ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

MW3 got he's ass kicked by Battlefield 3

I'm not surprised to see that MW3 did not win one category at all.

Graphics

Total - 119,678
    Battlefield 3 - 96,767
    Modern Warfare 3 - 22,911

Multiplayer

Total - 98,282
    Battlefield 3 - 67,102
    Modern Warfare 3 - 31,182

Campaign

Total - 75,026
    Battlefield 3 - 39,780
    Modern Warfare 3 - 35,246

Battlefield 3 - Modern Warfare 3 vs. Battlefield 3 - The Results Video - PS3 - IGN

Awesome Sig Made By BLADIAAAAAAA!!!!

Regional Manager of War

I am kinda a shocked MW3 didn't take SP, graphics don't surprise me at all because CoD games are very weak in that department.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Haven't played MW3 and I sure as hell don't plan to, but I've played MW2 and Black Ops and since it's all the same old recycled garbage, I can say honestly that I'm not the least bit suprised. LOL Bad Company 2 would probably beat MW3 in a head to head competition.

BF3 is AMAZING. Seriously. AMAZING.

Helicopters. Scout Choppers. Jets. Tanks. Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Humvees/Jeeps. Anti Air Guns. Proximity Scans . MAV's. INR scopes. Dogtags. RPG's. FULLY DESTRUCTABLE ENVIORNMENTS.

Seriously, need I continue?

In summary... FUCK COD.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night

PRO Member

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-inFamous124 View Post
    I'm not surprised to see that MW3 did not win one category at all.

Graphics

Total - 119,678
    Battlefield 3 - 96,767
    Modern Warfare 3 - 22,911

Multiplayer

Total - 98,282
    Battlefield 3 - 67,102
    Modern Warfare 3 - 31,182

Campaign

Total - 75,026
    Battlefield 3 - 39,780
    Modern Warfare 3 - 35,246

Battlefield 3 - Modern Warfare 3 vs. Battlefield 3 - The Results Video - PS3 - IGN
    This is dumb, Battlefield 3 campaign was poor, it was bland, characters were dead, missions were not that interesting apart from the vehicle ones. Quick time events were shit.
    MW3 had a great campaign much better than Battlefield 3.

Graphics MW3 obviously has worse graphics.

Multiplayer, right now I would say Battlefield 3 has better multiplayer, but once they get rid of this lag and get some better maps, MW3 should be better.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by ptkush View Post
    Haven't played MW3 and I sure as hell don't plan to, but I've played MW2 and Black Ops and since it's all the same old recycled garbage, I can say honestly that I'm not the least bit suprised. LOL Bad Company 2 would probably beat MW3 in a head to head competition.

BF3 is AMAZING. Seriously. AMAZING.

Helicopters. Scout Choppers. Jets. Tanks. Infantry Fighting Vehicles. Humvees/Jeeps. Anti Air Guns. Proximity Scans . MAV's. INR scopes. Dogtags. RPG's. FULLY DESTRUCTABLE ENVIORNMENTS.

Seriously, need I continue?

In summary... FUCK COD.
    Its not all the same stuff, MW3 is better at campaign, MW3 is better than Bad Company 2.
    Battlefield 3 does not have full destructible environments, only buildings scripted to be able to be destroyed can.

In summary FUCK YOU

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

PRO Member

ok do we really have to bring all the fanboyish comments about two games that are pretty much the same thing onto this website.

Sig by Bladia

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manic Ripper View Post
    In summary FUCK YOU
    Chill out dude. This makes you sound like the most hated person in existance......."A COD fanboy"

Lvl 4 - Silver

Its not all the same stuff, MW3 is better at campaign, MW3 is better than Bad Company 2.
    Battlefield 3 does not have full destructible environments, only buildings scripted to be able to be destroyed can.

In summary FUCK YOU
    Last edited by RedBull; 11-23-2011 at 06:32 AM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

In summary FUCK YOU
    yes battlefield 3 does not have full destructible buildings ya im kinda disapointed. i liked the destructible in bfbc2 more.but the bf3 campagn wasnt that bad. the only great campagn game is uncharted 1 and 2

in summary calm down no need to curse

PRO Member

[IMG]C:\Users\Ionela Lavinia Rizea\Pictures\howsmart.jpg[/IMG]

HOW THE FUCK I PUT AN IMAGE TO FORUM?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    You need to create a URL for your picture. Looks like your trying to upload directly from you PC. Use imageshack

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    Chill out dude. This makes you sound like the most hated person in existance......."A COD fanboy"
    To be fair it was started from a post of someone who seems like a BF3 fanboy. Oh and I don't know how BF3 got more awards for its campaign, it was pretty dull and the destruction wasn't as good as it was in BFBC2

Harvester of Souls

Can't stand Modern Warfare CoD games myself so I'm not angry in th slightest, though I really don't care who got what. Just shows the more superior game came out on top though, So can be happy bout it anyways .

In summary FUCK YOU
    You mad bro?

LOL!

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

[IMG]C:\Users\Ionela Lavinia Rizea\Pictures\howsmart.jpg[/IMG]

HOW THE FUCK I PUT AN IMAGE TO FORUM?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    i think you miss spelled the link

Lvl 4 - Silver

ĘThanks alot

In summary FUCK YOU

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yeah Battlefield wins all...... lol Activision is laughing their asses off. Maybe people should compare the sellings of the 2 games.....
    Nuff said!!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Yeah Battlefield wins all...... lol Activision is laughing their asses off. Maybe people should compare the sellings of the 2 games.....
    Nuff said!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    sales =/= good game

if one billion people buy a pile of shit, does that make a pile of shit the best thing ever? (i'm talking about actual physical shit, not Technological shit)

sales are like icing on the cake, except in this case the cake tastes like shit.
    sales dont mean everything. yes i can see activison laughing to the bank

Lvl 2 - Bronze

LOL I'd reply to Manic Ripper but it looks like enough people have done that for me already.

And yes, my bad, it's not FULLY destructable like both Bad Company's, I appologize for the slight exageration. But it's still a lot better than shooting a RPG at a wall in COD and watching it not even make a scratch on said wall.
    Best Plats: Bad Company 1, Gran Turismo 5, MAG, Racquet Sports, Sports Champions, and Wipeout HD
    Best PSN 100%'s: Hustle Kings, Landit Bandit, and Scene It: Movie Night

Lvl 4 - Silver

Did any of you actually read the post I responded too?

The fuck you part was supposed to be a parody of ptkush saying "fuck cod"
    So you ignore that, and the fact he was completely biased on COD, and decide to say I'm a COD fan boy even though I gave a fair opinion on problems with both games

Well done to you you smart smart person.

Same as before actually read up before posting, so your pic is now ironic

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsoldier36 View Post
    yes battlefield 3 does not have full destructible buildings ya im kinda disapointed. i liked the destructible in bfbc2 more.but the bf3 campagn wasnt that bad. the only great campagn game is uncharted 1 and 2

in summary calm down no need to curse
    And again "no need to curse". he went "fuck COD" so I went fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by ptkush View Post
    LOL I'd reply to Manic Ripper but it looks like enough people have done that for me already.

And yes, my bad, it's not FULLY destructable like both Bad Company's, I appologize for the slight exageration. But it's still a lot better than shooting a RPG at a wall in COD and watching it not even make a scratch on said wall.
    Everyone who started going clam down to me goes for you too as your the one who started it off. So I don't know why you said lol.

Depends, if your maps do not change then you can learn strategies and routes for a map. A changing dynamic map just makes it more chaotic, so it depends on what you want.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Nuff said!!!!
    laughing at all the idiots who bought their sub par game.im sure more people purchased a big mac from mcdonalds last week than people who bought a rib eye from a steak house,doesnt make the big mac better.
    Last edited by bobbyblitzed; 11-23-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast