Clan ~ "UK MW3" ~ Looking for members...

This is a discussion on Clan ~ "UK MW3" ~ Looking for members... within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; UK MW3 Hi guys & girls, Just a quick heads-up with some info: Ive just created a clan: "UK MW3" ...

[><] No1 IN SCOTLAND [><]

Clan ~ "UK MW3" ~ Looking for members...

UK MW3

Hi guys & girls,
    Just a quick heads-up with some info:
    Ive just created a clan: "UK MW3" on CoD ELITE..
    The clan is currently at lvl:3 with a grand total of 3 members & 1 pending his invite acceptance.!! lol...
    This clan is nothing too serious, (Not really concerned on how high your k/d ratio or your longest winstreak is).!? This is strictly for fun, fun & more fun..!!! (Oh, & did i mention fun).??

I myself am currently a "Premium" member with "Founder" status ~ But unlike most other clans ive seen being put together: This is not a nessecity, (I dont just want members for their first time clan bonus of 500xp).
    The only thing i do want is "UK" members only, (Nothing against anywhere else ~ Just makes the time-scale for playing a lot easier for players involved).!!

So join up through ELITE or send me a message & i`ll invite you ~ Then we`ll see if we cant make a go of this; Level up the clan, unlock some titles & emblems, Hell maybe even win a match or two & achieve some virtual awards.!?
    But most importantly as ive stated before: we`ll all have some "FUN"..

Anyway, Thanks for taking the time to read this,
    Look forward to hearing from some of you soon.?
    Take care,
    BIG_RAB

PS3TROPHIES.COM MEMBER SINCE: SEPTEMBER 2009.

Toggle Spoiler

[><] No1 IN SCOTLAND [><]

UK MW3

I noticed that over the last 24hrs or so; quite a few members have browsed, but not replied to the thread above ~ meaning either they aint interested in joining this particular clan,? or are already in one of their own..?? (No worries)..!!
    Well, just a little update to say that ive joined up with another clan: "Death 2 Campers" or "D2C" ~ Its at the maximum 100 members, all 100 are premium with founder status & its currently at lvl 26.. (So im now just looking forward for the challenges & competitions to start)..!!
    Anyway, with me switching to another clan ~ ive passed the leadership over to my son: WEE_DON.
    I really hope a few of his friends join up & maybe some new friends too.!? I do hope more than anything though that he enjoys creating it to his liking & strategising with his friends/clan members, etc etc.. But most of all: He has "FUN"..!!!
    So if anyone is a litte curious or interested,? Then forward your messages or invite requests to him now, rather than me.!!
    Thanks again for your time taken with reading this ~ Now go enjoy some online MW3.
    See you on the battlefield,
    BIG_RAB
    PS3TROPHIES.COM MEMBER SINCE: SEPTEMBER 2009.

Toggle Spoiler