Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Only for founders with clan xp - get free 6 hours xp! Read

This is a discussion on Only for founders with clan xp - get free 6 hours xp! Read within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; left ty for xp, be back in 7 levels...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

left
    ty for xp, be back in 7 levels

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Am I able to join your clan?
    Then I will leave again as directed.

jetblackcat

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jetblackcat View Post
    Am I able to join your clan?
    Then I will leave again as directed.

jetblackcat
    Nice I've sent you an inv

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Youve sent everyone invites, but people can't get in the clan because people dont leave. :/ My bro has an invite but cant get in, which means he cant give you the founder xp. People need to start leaving already.

Quick question though. Can i go and join other clans and get their double xp as well?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrich22 View Post
    Youve sent everyone invites, but people can't get in the clan because people dont leave. :/ My bro has an invite but cant get in, which means he cant give you the founder xp. People need to start leaving already.

Quick question though. Can i go and join other clans and get their double xp as well?
    I will ban people tomorrow. All there haven't leaved..

And i don't know.. I guess.. But give it a try and let me know

since March '09

you are a douche. ive asked 4x and you say your full, yet you have invited 3 people who have asked after me. usually how it works is, you go to the top and take the next person who asked in the order they asked, not the last person who posted.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hello Tram,

I recieved your invite and followed the procedure to join the clan.
    I got the Titles but the double XP took 2 days to arrive.
    That's cool, I have left the clan as requested.
    Also I only got 4 hours double XP.
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your clan.
    Best regards,

jetblackcat

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by sofakingdank View Post
    you are a douche. ive asked 4x and you say your full, yet you have invited 3 people who have asked after me. usually how it works is, you go to the top and take the next person who asked in the order they asked, not the last person who posted.
    I'm sorry you hurt. But you ain't a founder. This is only for founders Get founder and write again, then you will get an inv

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jetblackcat View Post
    Hello Tram,

I recieved your invite and followed the procedure to join the clan.
    I got the Titles but the double XP took 2 days to arrive.
    That's cool, I have left the clan as requested.
    Also I only got 4 hours double XP.
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your clan.
    Best regards,

jetblackcat
    I'm glad I could help Wired. Maybe you get the xp the clan resive from level 20 and not level 10.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrich22 View Post
    Yo tram, sent you a message in game last week? maybe week before. If anyone leaves, can a friend (founder un-used 500xp-i think-) get an invite?

psn: onfrombon

Quote Originally Posted by scouseeddy08 View Post
    Am a founder invite me an al join ur clan
    Inv sent. Remember when you got the XP leave again

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by Trammixigoo View Post
    I'm sorry you hurt. But you ain't a founder. This is only for founders Get founder and write again, then you will get an inv

i am founder. i have the green skull next to my name. i dont know how you think im not. i dont post in threads i have no business posting in.
    Last edited by sofakingdank; 12-26-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

i am founder. i have the green skull next to my name. i dont know how you think im not. i dont post in threads i have no business posting in. dont lie to me just tell me you dont want me in the clan. seems pretty obvious to me. its ok though i gave my founder xp to another clan yesterday. no b.s. in that clan, not as high as yours but they will get there. i also feel you need glasses for not seeing im a founder. its pretty easy to see. your like the guy(ps360) who strated the PS3t clan for BF3. He said everyone was invited and that he had it on auto accept. so i applied and got rejected. sent him a message and he said he accidentally clicked denied. i retorted what about auto accept. never got another response. Im tired of assholes on this site. Ive been on this site for 3 years and donated almost 400 dollars, but people like the 2 afformentioned kill it for me. So to Submerge and all my friends on this site goodbye. I enjoyed it. im going to go to Ps3 profiles. maybe there, when members say something, they actually live up to it. To everybody else go fuck yourself
    looooooooooo00000000OOOOOOOO000000oooooooOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO000000000o0oO0 0oO0l
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i am founder. i have the green skull next to my name. i dont know how you think im not. i dont post in threads i have no business posting in. dont lie to me just tell me you dont want me in the clan. seems pretty obvious to me. its ok though i gave my founder xp to another clan yesterday. no b.s. in that clan, not as high as yours but they will get there. i also feel you need glasses for not seeing im a founder. its pretty easy to see. your like the guy(ps360) who strated the PS3t clan for BF3. He said everyone was invited and that he had it on auto accept. so i applied and got rejected. sent him a message and he said he accidentally clicked denied. i retorted what about auto accept. never got another response. Im tired of assholes on this site. Ive been on this site for 3 years and donated almost 400 dollars, but people like the 2 afformentioned kill it for me. So to Submerge and all my friends on this site goodbye. I enjoyed it. im going to go to Ps3 profiles. maybe there, when members say something, they actually live up to it. To everybody else go fuck yourself
    Hmm. Wired. I've just checked again and it's show you are founder now!! Sorry, but guess I found another person last time(guess I copy/paste from wrong post). I have nothing against you don't even know you. But anyway. I've sent you a inv Then you can join and get the xp if you like. This thread is for founders and only founders so they can join, get the xp and leave again.

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by Trammixigoo View Post
    Hmm. Wired. I've just checked again and it's show you are founder now!! Sorry, but guess I found another person last time(guess I copy/paste from wrong post). I have nothing against you don't even know you. But anyway. I've sent you a inv Then you can join and get the xp if you like. This thread is for founders and only founders so they can join, get the xp and leave again.
    nothing against you. dont not like you either im just tired of people making all these boasts and not living up to them, i probablly got a little to upset about it like i did the whole BF3 clan thing, and maybe my last post was written in anger and haste. sorry to anyone i offended.

thank you Traxx for the invite. I appreciate it greatly and will follow your wishes of leaving when the xp is recieved

Since Aug. 09

nothing against you. dont not like you either im just tired of people making all these boasts and not living up to them, i probablly got a little to upset about it like i did the whole BF3 clan thing, and maybe my last post was written in anger and haste. sorry to anyone i offended.

thank you Traxx for the invite. I appreciate it greatly and will follow your wishes of leaving when the xp is recieved
    poor little ol sofi, nobody likes him cause hes so fkn dank. how could nobody want #1 COD player in their clan?

Dominate!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Trammi this ain't spam.., but that isn't most important thing on the world
    my clan is opposite.. we take those who aren't founder or is founders..
    it doesn't matter.. since clan operations comes sooner or later

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jukez18 View Post
    Tram's club is Slytherin while yours is Hufflepuff lol
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jukez18 View Post
    Hi. Clan operation is only for founders

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Btw - I've closed for inv!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trammixi i'm Dogboy3rdst from Modern Warfare3 i would like to join your clan if you want me in it i'm danish i'm in prestige 9 my K/D is 1.103 because i've got hacked but i'm back and fight for my life i dont know whats a founder is but ive got ELITE Premium so i can join operations
    Last edited by Dogboy3rdst; 03-11-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: because i've need something

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast