Lag Compensation Discussion

This is a discussion on Lag Compensation Discussion within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Best explanation and summary of Lag Compensation. What you see in the video is what I get, as soon as ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Lag Compensation Discussion

Best explanation and summary of Lag Compensation.

What you see in the video is what I get, as soon as you see someone your dead, there is no time to respond. Even if you pre-fire knowing they're coming, on the kill cam you don't even fire a shot.

Warning sound only comes out the left ear.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Yankees And Packers <3

totally agree i used to get host alot in old cods now i killed bs killed about 5-7 times a game

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

hate the lag and the connections. for some reason i can never go above a 3 bar and it reall affects my game

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Its a shame that this franchise does not sell enough copies to get dedicated servers, maybe if they put out lots of expensive DLC's or made a new game every year then they could afford it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JL3Eleven View Post
    Its a shame that this franchise does not sell enough copies to get dedicated servers, maybe if they put out lots of expensive DLC's or made a new game every year then they could afford it.
    lolololol +rep

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy72 View Post
    lolololol +rep
    looool no rep system.
    Also true say for JL3Eleven

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Vive La Révelation!

I had a ton of trouble with BF3 lagging, anyone else?
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Nope, nothing

Wow this really sucks ass, why include something that isn't needed

This makes me not want the game now, no point really. Even if it is a select few who are getting the negative sides of this lag compensation, I could be one of them...F that!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    never had a problem with bf3 lagging,you can browse servers in bf3,if you live on the east coast you can find a server on the east coast,if youre doing quick matches you may be lagging because you are playing on a server thats far from you.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_R3V3LAT1ON_xX View Post
    Only once and that was because I had like 3 computers on at once. Its obvious when it lags as you get pulled back every so often, however in MW3 even if you are on a 3-4 bar and everything feels smooth its lagging, they've just hidden it. So you don't know when your lagging until you get killed before you even see the enemy.

Battlefield 3 BETA was laggy as hell like MW3 is now. But they fixed it and now its perfect and I get no lag.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just like it happened me my whole Black ops and MW3 multiplayer experience, I always got killed without even seeing the enemy and I though it would be my sucky ass internet broadcast, I spent more time trying to improve my internet brand connection than playing and enjoying the game, most of my games in Black ops I got 2 bars and I always got killed, now in MW3 I always have 3 bars and still getting killed even I'm shooting straight to the enemy, I gotta say the only time I got long consecutive killstreaks where when others have this lag compenstion, and certainly anybody.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 7 - Gold

i havnt played mw3 but for mw2 i got full bars about 80 percent of the time
    black ops i always had 3 bar

Lvl 5 - Silver

For those who still care there's a quick and easy way to improve your overall internet connection activity, is the silliest trick but very effective and I always get 4 bars when I use this trick. Hope it helps as much as it helps me

PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This lag compensation has really ruined this game for me.
    I cannot get a kill count above 4 or five, but I always die about 20 times every MP game I try to play in.
    This has made me decide that this will be the last COD I buy.
    I do not even get to react to the enemy.
    When I do get time to react, I need to use about 20 shots to kill the enemy.
    But two shots from them and I am dead every time.
    The MP is fun but it is also a total waste of fuckin' time.

jetblackcat

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post
    For those who still care there's a quick and easy way to improve your overall internet connection activity, is the silliest trick but very effective and I always get 4 bars when I use this trick. Hope it helps as much as it helps me

Thats not the point, the game has something built in to penalize you for having a stronger connection, so making your connection better won't help as the lag compensation will penalize you for having better connection.