Okay what gives...glitched trophy?? Help!

This is a discussion on Okay what gives...glitched trophy?? Help! within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; --UPDATE-- I no longer require help. I got my friend to give me all his cash and I went through ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Okay what gives...glitched trophy?? Help!

--UPDATE--
    I no longer require help. I got my friend to give me all his cash and I went through and bought every gun and every attachment for each gun. Turns out the thing I needed was the grip on the AA12 which I swear I've bought before. Oh well. Nevertheless, thank you to Urban Hellraiser for making me feel better for not being the only person this happened to.

Alright, so here's the situation. Like any respectable gamer trying to make a reputation on PlayStation Network, I've taken the time out of online play to work on obtaining every single trophy in MW3. Yeah, it's not too hard to do, so why am I asking for help? Well you see, I'm having a bit of trouble obtaining the final trophy I need. The last one I need to get in order for me to hear that Platinum ring is the Arms Dealer trophy. This is gonna be a bit lengthy, so prepare yourself, but please only respond to me if you have something substantial I can use in regards to this issue.

So. I'm level 50 (as required in order to get this trophy). I've been playing Resistance out the ass in order to get the money needed to buy everything from the weapons chest and I've even referred myself to the checklist on the game's trophy guide several times. I've bought everything from that chest a good three or four times and still the trophy won't ring. Every weapon from every class. And every attachment for more than one gun in each class (it's to my understanding I only need to buy one attachment once and once only in each class of weapons for it to count). Nothing. So I'm going to make a list of everything I've bought.
    Pistols: I've bought every single pistol in the case. All at one time. At least 5 times.

Machine pistols: Every single one I've bought all at once at least 3 times. Bought the RDS and holographic for the FMG9.

Assault Rifles: I've purchased every single one. I've bought the RDS, ACOG, Holographic sight, shotgun attachment, GP25, M302 (for the ACR AND the FAD AND the Type 95), M203 (for the M16 AND the M4).

Submachine Guns: I went through (even specifically made a point to buy everything this last solo game) and bought every gun. Bought every upgrade for the UMP45.

Light Machine Guns: Paid for every single one, bought the grip, ACOG, RDS, and the Holographic for the MG36.

Sniper rifles: Bought everything. Got the ACOG for the .50 Cal and the AS50.

Shotguns: Everything paid for. For the SPAS 12 I've gotten the RDS, Holographic, and the grip. Same for the KSG. Same for the Striker. And same for the USAS 12.

I even went to the Attachments tab in the armory to see what all is there.
    Holographic Sight
    RDS
    Grip
    M203
    M302
    GP25
    ACOG Scope
    Shotgun Attachment

I've gotten everything I can think of for every class and still no trophy. It's really upsetting to know that this is the only trophy I need for my 100% completion, and it doesn't seem to want to work.
    Somebody help me please?
    Last edited by Synyster_Death; 12-05-2011 at 08:41 PM.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

the trophy is glitched. i also bought everything but the trophy didnt pop. i had to rebought everything 3 times till it popped

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 6 - Silver

im havin a ton of trouble with this actually. i know ive bought everything, even each attachment for each weapon. i have no clue what to do other than go through it over and over, but it will take forever! any ideas?

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    im havin a ton of trouble with this actually. i know ive bought everything, even each attachment for each weapon. i have no clue what to do other than go through it over and over, but it will take forever! any ideas?
    your only solution is keep buying everything till it pops. bought everything 3 times until it happened :rage:

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    your only solution is keep buying everything till it pops. bought everything 3 times until it happened :rage:
    grrr thats so hard! where to start! when u have to buy everything like 5 times lol. im being platinum blocked by this trophy.

PRO Member

Im having the same trouble, very frustrating!!!
    Im just gonna have to keep trying by the looks of things, hope this glitch goes as i bet it will stop some people trying, theres only so many times one can do it again and again lol.

Look forward to seeing it pop followed by the platinum.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Do you have to buy all the items in one survival , or can you buy a few in each match ?

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by coor21 View Post
    Do you have to buy all the items in one survival , or can you buy a few in each match ?
    you can buy a few each match. just keep a list. the only hard one is the gun one. so much crap to buy

Lvl 10 - Platinum

ts easy go old school write down every single gun, air support, grenade, attachment and then once you level up they unlock and you buy them, just remmeber to buy the guns you start off with
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff