Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone wants to glitch with me?

This is a discussion on Anyone wants to glitch with me? within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; people need to realise nobody gives a fuck what you think. the guy didnt ask anyones opinion about glitching. he ...

since March '09

people need to realise nobody gives a fuck what you think. the guy didnt ask anyones opinion about glitching. he asked if anyone wanted to glitch with him. so if you dont want to glitch with this guy, you have no reason to post here. famous saying: opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and they all stink.

ill glitch with you, use to do it all the time in Bad Company 2. the one where you put C4 and anti tank mines under vehicles and they go flying across the map. fun and hillarious

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    LOL Well said..

----------

Guys stop being the good guy greg. There is nothing wrong with glitching in private matches. Like that glitch where you would scope, then lay the equipment down, etc. and it made you jump real high.. I mean that doesn't affect anybody it's just having fun.

Although, if he would of said PUBLIC MATCH I wouldn't be in favor. He clearly said PRIVATE MATCH so whatever. He isn't affecting leaderboard ranks or other players.

Yes because he is going to ruin other player's experience in private matches. derp.
    You get a lovely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Crocodile Hunter

how do you even glitch in mw3 whats the glitch o.O

Sig by Apokolypz

Bringing the PAIN

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_ACer View Post
    I'll be available on Fridays,Saterdays,Sundays, and during winter break. If anyone wants to find gliches or have found one ill invite you and i or you will show the glitch in any map ok. so leave a post if you want to glitch with me.
    OP...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Yes because he is going to ruin other player's experience in private matches. derp.
    In the opening post he said NOTHING about private matches you dumbass. So learn to use that thing in your head before you speak out huh? In a later post he said he "Glitched in a private match" but still doesnt mean thats what he was planning to do with someone else. This guy is just one of those asshats who love to find glitches then tell everyone about them so they use them to ruin the game for others. But I am sure that EVERY player he shows this to is a boyscout and would never do that right?

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

The glitch is that it stays the same as MW and MW2 whilst still selling.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    OP...

In the opening post he said NOTHING about private matches you dumbass. So learn to use that thing in your head before you speak out huh? In a later post he said he "Glitched in a private match" but still doesnt mean thats what he was planning to do with someone else. This guy is just one of those asshats who love to find glitches then tell everyone about them so they use them to ruin the game for others. But I am sure that EVERY player he shows this to is a boyscout and would never do that right?
    It doesn't matter if he said it in the OP or not. He still clearly said in PRIVATE MATCH. How do you know he is going to tell everybody? By your logic, you're the dumbass now, fucktwat.

Besides, glitches are hard to do. Ex. Getting out of the map. You have to have a buddy help you shotgun jump. You'd be killed even before you get there.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

since March '09

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-In-A-Tree View Post
    Glitching = cheating as far as I'm concerned.

Just because it's a private match doesn't mean shit.

If you stole something from a store and nobody saw you, is it still considered theft?

do you own or do you have a liscence to use that raiders logo. no. didnt think so. for you to make a shirt with an NFL team logo, you would have to pay 100,000 dollars per design to be able to mass produce it. the way i see it you owe the NFL 200,000k. 100 for the avatar and 100 for that sig. if you steal something and everyone sees it is it still theft. yes. so based of your own statement you are a way bigger cheater than this guy

also didnt know killing yourself in private matches to launch vehicles across the map is cheating.

Big Boss

Alright if you want to glitch keep it to your ps3 guys don't go posting it here.

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12