update patch 1.07 coming soon

This is a discussion on update patch 1.07 coming soon within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; One of the first issues that will be soon fixed is the “lag compensation” problem. (Read more about lag compensation.) ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

update patch 1.07 coming soon

One of the first issues that will be soon fixed is the “lag compensation” problem. (Read more about lag compensation.) Bowling has revealed that Title Update 7, Patch 1.07, is “solely focused on addressing host disadvantage ‘lag compensation’.” He went on to explain that this patch will “make gameplay better” for players with stronger connections. When we asked Bowling what platforms will receive this patch, he assured us “all updates are for all platforms (unless it’s a platform specific issue).” For example, PS3 owners will receive a console specific patch in January. Patch 1.07 should be available to download “some time this week.” Bowling stated that the update is “done and submitted”, but it “depends on [the] certification process” on when it goes live.
    i wonder if lag will actually go away

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I just went and tried the MP again and it is still the same lag compensated fuckin' shit.
    On the kill cams I still do not even fire a shot.
    One Billion dollars profit and the game still sux dogz dix.

jetblackcat

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Finally!!!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13