Word to the wise

This is a discussion on Word to the wise within the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 forum, part of the C; Just wanted to let everyone know that if you plan on playing this game online for any extended amount of ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Word to the wise

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you plan on playing this game online for any extended amount of time, be sure to back out every few levels you rank up, otherwise you could risk losing them. I went from lv15 to 40 in one sitting last night and today i'm back to 15. They told me that it was due to some kind of corruption when the data was being sent to their servers, so it reverted me back to the last good save they had. They basically told me they couldn't do a damn thing even though the vids in my vault show me ranking up to 40 and even the leaderboards have me at level 40.

I don't know how many people are having the "Out of Memory7" issue when trying to watch vids in their vault but i asked about that and they basically told me that you won't be able to watch those either.

So basically if you rank up a lot in one sitting it might be smart to back out after every few so that it can update in their servers and you don't lose a bunch of levels if it happens to you.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Alright thanks. Sorry to hear that happening to you, but you seem pretty calm about it. Ususally people are yelling and screaming and throwing a tantrum. Glad to see you are being mature about it, and warning others. I've only had the "Out of Memory 7" issue happen to me, which sucks because I've had some great sniper clips I wanted to upload to my Youtube, but then I couldn't get them. So the only tip I know of is (if you upload to Youtube) don't let it get full, keep your vault small, use maybe the first 3-4 and then record your stuff, and then delete it.
    Currently Playing:|Mass Effect 2/Insanity Run|

|Thanks Alison for the Signature.| My Youtube.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Wow that must suck if you played a lot of hours for nothing.

Good thing I stopped playing MW3 for awhile now

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Will Love you for Food

I got deranked too, and I looked up online and discovered why. If you signout or your internet goes down and you login again and play your progress will not save , if you get signed out dont login and play again. You have to restart your whole PS3 and then proceed to play again for it to save correctly.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i always get out of memory 7 for my vault. i have all 7 of my moabs in there, so i can never watch em .
    do u guys know if i take out a couple, i can put it back in or something? like i put the video on a friends vault(if thats possible).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Another reason why I dislike this game.

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by Eyekawn View Post
    Another reason why I dislike this game.
    This has nothing to do with hating the game.. get out troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion