Anyone Still Playing This Online???

This is a discussion on Anyone Still Playing This Online??? within the Call of Duty: World at War forum, part of the C; I just picked this game up and I want to start playing it, but I also have a perfect platinum ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Anyone Still Playing This Online???

I just picked this game up and I want to start playing it, but I also have a perfect platinum streak going and if no one's playing this online anymore I'm not sure I'll bother if I'm not going to be able to get the onlie trophies. So, is anyone still playing this online or is it largely dead?

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Banned

I can't help you with that one... sold my copy a while back... looks like there are only 3 co-op trophies though... the hardest being finish 1st in a room of 4 ... I was going to recommend something to you .. but I see you've already been there! lol...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nevermind. Answered my own question - I managed to pop the trophy my second day playing. Got to admit though it ws a bit lucky. Fair warning to others just starting this game at ths point : there's only around 4,000 people online at any given time and most competitive co-op matches you end up playing in, one or two people drop out before the match finishes because they're sore losers, so it can be more difficult than usual to actually find and finish a 4-player competitive co-op game. FYI.....

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Lvl 4 - Silver

nearly a year and a half later, there are still over 2000 players online, not bad for a game that's donkeys years old

Lvl 7 - Gold

Fairly well balanced and lots of fun without feeling like you get cheated half the time.

Of course it will have loads of players playing it. If I didn't want to deal with a crop of cheaters and hackers I would still play it occasionally.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!