Veteran Glitch???

This is a discussion on Veteran Glitch??? within the Call of Duty: World at War forum, part of the C; So, I've played the first 4 levels on Veteran and completed them (I have the trophies to prove it, see ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Veteran Glitch???

So, I've played the first 4 levels on Veteran and completed them (I have the trophies to prove it, see my profile). But when I go to the main menu --->Solo--->Mission Select, and I look at each of the missions I've completed, it doesn't show the skull for completing it on Veteran. It looks like I've only completed it on Regular difficulty. Anyone know wtf that's all about??? Ay info is appreciated and thanks!

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Banned

I think you're dropping loads prematurely... finish the game and you'll be good to go... my guess is you're worried about your hard work not counting., when you get done with veteran... I don't specifically remember the screen you're talking about... but I bet when your done veteran all will be good ... and if not... I'll meet you in Detroit and you can pop me a few...

Plats-O'-War!!

Don't worry about the mission select screen. Just make sure your difficulty is set to Veteran (like you said it is.), and play through it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR View Post
    I think you're dropping loads prematurely... finish the game and you'll be good to go... my guess is you're worried about your hard work not counting., when you get done with veteran... I don't specifically remember the screen you're talking about... but I bet when your done veteran all will be good ... and if not... I'll meet you in Detroit and you can pop me a few...
    Hahahahaha. Next time I'm up that way I'll be sure to let ya know. ;-) Hope all has been well with ya man!

- 311 -

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by kidson2004 View Post
    Don't worry about the mission select screen. Just make sure your difficulty is set to Veteran (like you said it is.), and play through it.
    Thanks for the info man. And I see you're a fellow BAYONETTA fan. LOOOOOVE that game! Prolly my all time fave. Too bad the 'unannounced' sequel got shelved..... Just goes to show Sega doesn't know wtf they're doing.......

- 311 -

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by DETfaninATL View Post
    Thanks for the info man. And I see you're a fellow BAYONETTA fan. LOOOOOVE that game! Prolly my all time fave. Too bad the 'unannounced' sequel got shelved..... Just goes to show Sega doesn't know wtf they're doing.......
    Oh yeah!! Bayonetta's one of my favorite games ever!! Damn shame they shelved the sequel

PRO Member

At least your mission select screen acknowledges you've completed the levels, mine believes I haven't even completed Semper fi even though I have the plat for WaW xD

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Change is mediocre

Like others have said, just keep playing on Veteran. If you got the trophies for Vet. already (which you have) then it shouldn't be a problem. Btw, good luck on Heart of the Reich

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Like others have said, just keep playing on Veteran. If you got the trophies for Vet. already (which you have) then it shouldn't be a problem. Btw, good luck on Heart of the Reich
    Thanks man and I'll keep pluggin'! And yeah, I've heard that level (and a few ohers) sucks shit through the small end of a funnel to get through. Oh well, if I can platinum VANQUISH, I can platinum this.

- 311 -