This game needs to be more popular

This is a discussion on This game needs to be more popular within the Call of Duty: World at War forum, part of the C; This game is so much fun even more than modern warfares and black ops. I know this game is old ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This game needs to be more popular

This game is so much fun even more than modern warfares and black ops. I know this game is old but it is arguably the most different of the bunch of COD ps3 games. Its really fun but only 1000+ people even play it anymore. What made it go out of style besides age. I really think we should get it more popular, popular so that it isnt "20 players in playlist" -_-

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbodog4 View Post
    This game is so much fun even more than modern warfares and black ops. I know this game is old but it is arguably the most different of the bunch of COD ps3 games. Its really fun but only 1000+ people even play it anymore. What made it go out of style besides age. I really think we should get it more popular, popular so that it isnt "20 players in playlist" -_-
    The most different?

Have you played Black Ops 2? That's probably the most different of them all.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Kid, not loser

*less You misspelled less. No COD needs to be more popular. All of them need to be less popular. Many more games get over shadowed by the COD's, and they deserve it more than COD ever has.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

-i- love myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig94 View Post
    The most different?

Have you played Black Ops 2? That's probably the most different of them all.
    I agree with you with Black Ops 2. Even though WAW is a great game, Black Ops 2 made a drastic change.

I don't think we'll be able to bring that game back, everybody is more into modern shooters.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I was typing real fast. But I havent gotten a chance to play Black Ops 2 because all 15 ps3 copies are taken at my local rental store -_- but all the modern warfates and battlefield and metal of honors are too alike but WaW is different and is just too good for the 1000-2000 players it has.

Change is mediocre

Yeah because it's so underrated.

Prayer Warrior

the only thing that was different about that game at the time was zombies. and black ops 1 does it way better than WAW. and as far as being the most different CoD game then you need to get black ops 2. i hate CoD but bought BO 2 because it was that good.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009