Godawful

This is a discussion on Godawful within the Call of Duty: World at War forum, part of the C; This call of duty world at war has the worst campaign I ever played, hit detection is just terrible, grenades ...

PRO Member

Godawful

This call of duty world at war has the worst campaign I ever played, hit detection is just terrible, grenades don't work, sometimes you find a great spot to shot an enemy, but for som reason they don't even get hit, you cant even flinch or go from prone to crouch because it takes a second to score a headshot on you.the story maybe is good, but the game itself has so many mistakes, you will get frustrated pretty fast. It's godawful

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

To be fair It's pretty old. Veteran was an absolute bitch on that game. It's probably my proudest platinum too!

Forget I Was Ever Here

I thought the game wasn't to bad. The story wasn't horrible as other games I have played and only veteran seemed to have a problem related to it as I hope you didn't run into those problems in the other difficulties that would suck!

It is time for me to go underground

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymoobs View Post
    To be fair It's pretty old. Veteran was an absolute bitch on that game. It's probably my proudest platinum too!
    ^^Pretty much this!! [email protected]'s a good game, and while I do agree with the hit detection, the SP was awesome. Veteran's FUBAR for real!!

PRO Member

yeah i think that will be my proudest platinum because after 5 missions on veteran, im not fucking stoping, ill get that bitch

PRO Member

This game is wearing me out, I just spent 2 hours on one mission, I guess I'm not skilled enough to get this plat

Lvl 7 - Gold

2 hours, pfft hahahaha. Try a combined 24 hours on Heart Of The Reich over a span of 3 years.

I lived in torment of my failure on that level for so long. Then I remembered, it's just a game. If I kept running directly forward I could hit a checkpoint and start anew if I fail. This is the issue I have with shooter games, their suspension of disbelief is taken the moment it all becomes a "Supersoldier must save the day while using infinite respawns" event. At least old school platforms had gameovers.

I don't know what you're talking about the hit detection, nor the prone-crouch issue, it all worked fine for me. Just wish enemies had just as much health as me.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

PRO Member

I always hated Germans since I'm Polish and it's in my blood, but since I started veteran on this game I hate Japanese more, fuck em

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by zz383 View Post
    2 hours, pfft hahahaha. Try a combined 24 hours on Heart Of The Reich over a span of 3 years.

I lived in torment of my failure on that level for so long. Then I remembered, it's just a game. If I kept running directly forward I could hit a checkpoint and start anew if I fail. This is the issue I have with shooter games, their suspension of disbelief is taken the moment it all becomes a "Supersoldier must save the day while using infinite respawns" event. At least old school platforms had gameovers.
    Haha, yeah, this is what I was thinking. Two hours on one mission is easy.
    When you're stuck just trying to get to ONE checkpoint, for 2 hours, then it's annoying. 6 hours later and you STILL haven't got it, is when you can start complaining.
    Then using youtube videos, and trying everyday for a week... yeah. Have fun on the last two levels

PRO Member

This game is broken, I'm progressing all the time, but half of my shots which are dead on miss, I even had a c4 survivor lol

Death is Awaiting....

Shit, I loved the game. Although the grenade spam sucks ass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

PRO Member

I'm standing in front of the reich and nothing is happening this shit glitches on me,no more enemies and the pillar doesn't drop, any suggestions? Restart from checkpoint?

PRO Member

Reloaded checkpoint I'm on downfall now

PRO Member

I'm done with veteran, last two missions weren't as bad as Okinawa , downfall was a piece of cake died only once