Multiplayer Hackers. What's the point?

This is a discussion on Multiplayer Hackers. What's the point? within the Call of Duty: World at War forum, part of the C; Hi there, Recently purchased this game since it's now fairly cheap and it has the CoD quality seal. Didn't start ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Multiplayer Hackers. What's the point?

Hi there,

Recently purchased this game since it's now fairly cheap and it has the CoD quality seal. Didn't start the campaign yet but gave a peak in the Multiplayer. And what do i find? An absurd mode of playing... I mean i know that sometimes it's frustrating to be losing all the time especially against more skilled (and time invested) players. Believe me i know what i'm talking about since my k/d ratio is usually below 1 (which means that i die more than i kill). But even for me it's a "no brainer" how do i prefer to play. I do prefer to have poor performances than have a cheated performance. The bottom line is that i take more fun out of playing by the same rules and lose (well sometimes i win but that's just because i push myself to be better) than to play with bended rules and win. Honestly i don't get it and this MP is dead for me. Will play the campaign and that's it. The game was fairly cheap so no harm done...

BTW is there any possibility of hacking (or infecting with some sort of virus) my PS3 while i'm on the online mode? Don't think so but just asking.

Change is mediocre

What's the point? It's probably fun.

Negator

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Helyx hit the nail on the head you think [email protected] is bad go hop on MW2 and take a gander at the circus going on there. Its pretty funny stuff.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Luckay View Post
    What's the point? It's probably fun.
    It's a matter of opinion. Mine is that it ruins the game for everyone else...