View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

9 42.86%
  • 2 - Easy

12 57.14%
  • 3 - Moderate

0 0%
  • 4 - Hard

0 0%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Captain America: Super Soldier forum, part of the C; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

PRO Member

Easy. Really wasn't anything hard about it. Only one challenge gave me moderate difficulty. That was The Tryptych challenge.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Royal Flush X2

2 Easy This game is easy, it does have lots of collectibles but fairly easy to find. The challenges are mostly easy with maybe a couple of them taking 2 or 3 tries but thats it. Also a decent game as well.

2011 Member of the Year

Very easy, for this one.
    Nothing in this game was tough, and is also a quickie (under 8 hours)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted easy too.

It's actually a pretty descent game, the combat is fun and feels fluid, there are a lot of collectables but they are easy to find (just use your vision press on the d-pad and they will glow).

The challenges aren't bad either, once you know what to do, it's just a matter of getting a clean run and you will get a gold with little or no problem. (These are a WHOLE lot easier than Batman's).

Overall a fun little game. Definitely worth a rent.

Lvl 4 - Silver

EASY, this game was alot more fun than i thought it would be. Alot of collectables but most of them show up on ur map, the challenges were a joke and no difficulty trophies make this a walk in the park.

Regional Manager of War

1. Very Easy

Takes about 5 hours of game time to get the plat because of the amount of collectibles you need to get throughout the game. Unlike Terminator Salvation this is one of the better movie games but it was to short imo.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Very Easy - No difficulty setting and the challenge portion is very easy. Quite a few diff types of collectibles but there is an abundance of them so you don't have to worry about missing items, which is just the way I like it. Very easy trophy set and platinum to obtain.

PRO Member

Easy platinum.

It turned into a pretty fun game, though at the beginning I had my doubts. Seemed to start out slow for me. The challenges were simple with Triptych being the only one that I really had to work through and develop my own path. Even the work through was quick, wouldn't call that one difficult by any means, just not as simple as the rest. Collectables were very simple and marked on a map, with the exception of the eggs, but even without a guide, I had them all by the end of the game. The eggs weren't hard, just not visible on the map. There is no difficulty requirements so you can do it once through on easy and still get your plat. I chose normal, cuz I get bored on easy, but it is available. If you're looking for a quick, easy, and fairly fun platinum, this game certainly qualifies.

Change is mediocre

1 - Very Easy Since I wrote the guide for this game, when I was playing it I was worried about the collectables. But then I found out that there are more than 50 eggs and if you just look in every room thoroughly you will be fine. Plus, before you beat the game you can go back to the other locations via sewers, so it is simple.

To Be Announced

Got this Plat around 3am this morning. Had been playing since around 7pm. Had to vote Very Easy because in one playthrough I managed to get every trophy without having to backtrack or grind with the exception of one (the kill Advanced enemies) which I got anyway in one of the Challenges, all 10 of which I beat on my first try in the span of an extra half-hour post-game. Quick and painless and not as bad as I thought it'd be.
    Latest
    Borderlands 2

Currently Playing
    PAYDAY 2

Trophy Checklist

First Trophy Guide

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I voted easy on this one.I did play the whole game and challenges on normal difficulty and rarely struggled.There is a load of collectables but fortunately they arent that bad to find,some are in plain sight and some arent exactly well hidden but if your not careful,they can be easily missed.All in all a great game and i would probably recommend it to others to

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

An old-fashioned cowboy

Very Easy - Most challenging part of the game was finding the collectibles without a guide.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Easy. Collectibles weren't well hidden, plus you can access any area of the map by the end of the game. Enemies weren't much of a fight, and the challenges were quite simple.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1 VERY EASY I had my platinum in 8 hrs. The collectables are a breeze because you don't have to collect them all. The combat is fun and for a movie game its pretty good.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Voted 1. Very Easy. Single playthrough on normal and 1 run through challenges netted all trophies.

I had a lot more fun with this game than I ever could have expected. Now I am hoping they make a sequel for the upcoming movie sequel!

ToQ Rokugou

1.5 Very Easy

nothing that really stands out as far as this game goes almost 2/3 of the trophies are story related so you wont miss those, no difficulty restrictions so that makes that easier, Collecting Collecting Collecting, hope you're ready for that there are tons of things to collect, easy part is if your very observant of your surroundings nothing is missable in that mind set, a few things to grind for most of which isn't that hard, there is a challenge mode which doesn't take much of anything to do, final boss is a snore.... but imho this is a sad case of where the game is better then the movie its based on (was bored out of my mind and fell asleep to the movie) beat game in a solid 8 hour sitting, ( I hear you can do it in 5 or so) save this one for a rainy spring day and enjoy your shiny new plat