What are your thoughts and expectations of LoS2

This is a discussion on What are your thoughts and expectations of LoS2 within the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 forum, part of the C; After playing the Lords of Shadow for X-Box originally, I thought I would give it a run on the PS3...and ...

PRO Member

What are your thoughts and expectations of LoS2

After playing the Lords of Shadow for X-Box originally, I thought I would give it a run on the PS3...and Plat'd it a few days ago, I loved both play throughs and thought the story was a great shot at a reboot to the franchise and I think this game does fit into the original canon to the storyline.

What do you think the next step Gabriel (don't want to use his other name, for spoiler reasons) will take, what are you expecting to see from the squel (hell, maybe the squel of the year)..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

.. Solar Fields ..

I am expecting LoS2 to be exceptional because LoS is one hell of a game!

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

First off congrats on the plat mate . I loved the game so much i bought both additional dlc's for the game and although expensive, i thought they were worth it. I'm not quite sure where they will go from this mainly because it's been a long time since i played the game/s. I just hope i enjoy it as much as i did the first one and it was my first Castlevania game too.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

.. Solar Fields ..

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    First off congrats on the plat mate . I loved the game so much i bought both additional dlc's for the game and although expensive, i thought they were worth it.
    Same here.

PRO Member

I appreciate the congrats, but let's get back to the meat of the topic...is that alucard? In the final scene of the the trailer...who do think the final boss would be..,let's hear ideas people..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~