Can't find anymore Artwork?!

This is a discussion on Can't find anymore Artwork?! within the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 forum, part of the C; At 91% artwork and staying! I've bought all the chupacabras artwork and I've busted pretty much everything in everywhere! No ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Can't find anymore Artwork?!

At 91% artwork and staying! I've bought all the chupacabras artwork and I've busted pretty much everything in everywhere! No crates nor boxes nor barrels nor chair and tables go unbusted! And I havent found a single artwork!

Is there a specific place where there's artwork?

I've found art in 3 noticeable places Chupacabras shop, Bernard's Wing, and Victory plaza ( inside second acolytes house). And Carmillas lair

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by tai363 View Post
    At 91% artwork and staying! I've bought all the chupacabras artwork and I've busted pretty much everything in everywhere! No crates nor boxes nor barrels nor chair and tables go unbusted! And I havent found a single artwork!

Is there a specific place where there's artwork?

I've found art in 3 noticeable places Chupacabras shop, Bernard's Wing, and Victory plaza ( inside second acolytes house). And Carmillas lair
    The best place for the artwork would be the Art District in the library. Just smash all the books in there. You'll get it no problem. Just make sure that you have finish the story